06/05 - Motivational Wednesday!

Best fries?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
So it looks like i got the C-SATS disqual last week, and now today it looks like i got the MLDataLabeling disqual too. I guess you get disqual'd from both of them after you've done too many of their hits. Shame, i rather enjoyed some of the DataLabeling stuff as filler.

You'll get the MLD back in about a week or so, I've disqualled from them several times.

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
You'll get the MLD back in about a week or so, I've disqualled from them several times.
Oh that would be nice, i guess they are doing the Ben Peterson type thing then. I've been hamming the 2 cent traffic light ones the past few days heh.

Reactions: Amon

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
For women, ~10 mins. (you might want to skip it if you're uncomfortable with content about your body image, etc.)

Title: Women Only—Social Attitudes, Personality, and Everyday Experiences | Accept
Requester: SOBR [A14457MY6RVLIL] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$20.33] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: You are invited to participate in this study, which aims to better understand the common and unique experiences of women across different social contexts. Your responses will be used to make generalizations about how women think, feel, and act in general
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 10000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh that would be nice, i guess they are doing the Ben Peterson type thing then. I've been hamming the 2 cent traffic light ones the past few days heh.
Now and again I get on an MLD roll, I've yet to figure out what the actual number is that it disquals out I think it might be cash value related.

Reactions: cyberwasp

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Now and again I get on an MLD roll, I've yet to figure out what the actual number is that it disquals out I think it might be cash value related.
Yeah possibly, i had been hitting them pretty hard on the days when there was nothing else to work on.

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Live Group Activity -- Answer general interest questions together, 5:00 pm ET TODAY | Accept
Requester: Unanimous A.I. [A1OVB3ATBAQ1KM] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.34] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=3-7 days] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.18] [Fast=4.41] [Comm=4.43] [Fair=4.50] [Reviews=47] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 4.00
Duration: 4:00:00
Available: 0
Description: Live Group Activity -- Answer general interest questions together, 5:00 pm ET TODAY
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

I actually caught one of these. I wonder what this feeling is?
oh hey, i saw you in there

Reactions: turkleton

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah possibly, i had been hitting them pretty hard on the days when there was nothing else to work on.
That's usually when I plug away at them, that or I get an itch for some numbers and they have a decent batch around.

Reactions: cyberwasp

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Even when the conversation finishes, it doesn't submit for me.
bingo, it's not submitting for me either. Granted, my main computer crashed, I'm on a backup Win Vista...

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
PE: $62.95

Just need one good night batch to make this day ok.
Where is you, Tricky Vick?

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about abdomen aestheticsAccept
Requester: Rachita Sood [A15PZRI21O5DRB] Contact
TV: n/a TO: n/a TO2: n/a
Reward: $0.75
Duration: 20 minutes
Available: 1
Description: This survey is designed to rate how aesthetically pleasing (i.e. how good) various photos of abdomens look. It will be used to design a scale that plastic surgeons can use.
Qualifications: None
2mins

Status
Not open for further replies.