Reaction score
Title: Decision making scenario - airline ticket | Accept
Requester: Rodrigo olbi pasquini [A1TD05V2AXZTCO] Contact
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.60
Duration: 1800
Available: 6
Description: Experiment about decision making scenario that indicate the level of regret in a airline ticket purchase.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
u[/td][/tr]

Reactions: aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Demographics survey | PANDA
Requester: Panos Ipeirotis [A3DL93QTPE513P] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $24.95] [Pay: 4.07] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.44] [Fast: 4.76] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 61] [ToS: 1]
TO2: [Hrly: $15.429] [Pen: 0.13 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 3] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Duration:
1 hour
Available: 2
Reward: $0.10
Description:
Demographics survey
Requirements:

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Problem-solving and thinking styles(~ 20 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Cognition and Natural Behavior Laboratory [AHN61MLI1DS8R] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.49] [Pay=3.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.83] [Fast=4.89] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=4.97] [Reviews=102] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=14.85] [Pen=0.39 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 4.00
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: This HIT involves answering several questions regarding problems solving skills
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [87245949-91185] DoesNotExist ; Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: thismegan

AngelFace

Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness
Contributor
Reaction score
USPS is okay for me here, but they were awful at my last place. They were always losing my stuff, or they would constantly leave those "undelivered package" notes on my door without ever ringing the bell and giving me a chance to actually accept them. I was constantly having to go down to the post office to pick stuff up.

Here, my issue is FedEx. They like to leave big packages in the yard, facing the street (they won't even bring them up to the porch) and they never knock or ring the bell. It's great when I make big electronics or music equipment purchases, where stuff comes in boxes that clearly say what's in them, and they just sit out there in the yard advertising it to anyone passing by. If I'm not watching tracking like a hawk on delivery days and investigating every noise outside, I would honestly never know when my stuff is just sitting out there.
Omg..Have you had anything stolen yet? They'll have to cover it with insurance. It is just insane what they let employees get away with :/. Lots of people who need jobs- these guys should give their jobs up to them.

Reactions: aveline

marcusdavvid

Reaction score
Title: New Survey [10min] | PANDA
Requester: gom [A1MTV5IO6PNQUO]
TurkerView: [ N/A ]
Description: Please answer one of our new surveys. This will take 10 minutes.
Duration: 03:00:00
Reward: $0.21
Qualifications:
  • Location In GB, US
[3EXC7SWSQ2BKZJMH8ZXGHQYK5CYTH6]

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
Title: Upload 5-minute screencast of a website (English speakers only, desktop) | Accept
Requester: UserBob [A1G1PATDFBA7E5] Contact
TO: [Pay=4.66] [Fast=4.98] [Comm=4.92] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=72] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=13.58] [Pen=1.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.30
Duration: 3300
Description: Record your computer's screen and your voice while you spend 5 minutes talking about your first visit to a website. Then upload the recording.
Qualifications: demographic7091 EqualTo 1; Reviewer GreaterThanOrEqualTo 2; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
j[/td][/tr]

rsclone

Banned
Reaction score

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
my cracker ass got nice and toasted in Detroit over Memorial Day weekend....it was mid-upper 80's the whole time....
For Memorial Weekend I was up at Lake Saint Helen (Houghton Lake area) at my cottage and had to have the air conditioner running its ass off just to keep it 80 in there. 95 degrees there set a record for that date. Awesome storms in the afternoons though.

AngelFace

Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness
Contributor
Reaction score
got the the PO and get a complaint form...i forget the number...but it goes directly to the postmaster general....my dad was a carrier and said that was the only thing that will even remotely get any action...calling the local branches/postmaster is a waste because they're all in on the slackness...

which from working there as a temp a couple years I can def verify...saw letters lay under the dock for 6m "becuz not my job to get it" lol
Ty! I did file a complaint online a few months ago when several packages kept getting thrown on Sundays- Nothing seemed to come of it- was never contacted :/ I am waiting on a call back from the 800 number. I'll go get a complaint form too- Whatever I have to do. Oi!

Reactions: aveline and rsclone

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
about 6 minutes, many bubbles
Title: Decision making scenario - airline ticket | Accept
Requester: Rodrigo olbi pasquini [A1TD05V2AXZTCO] Contact
Reward: 0.60
Duration: 1800
Available: 6
Description: Experiment about decision making scenario that indicate the level of regret in a airline ticket purchase.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
u[/td][/tr]

Reactions: MikeC44 and Kliq

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Omg..Have you had anything stolen yet? They'll have to cover it with insurance. It is just insane what they let employees get away with :/. Lots of people who need jobs- these guys should give their jobs up to them.
No, nothing has been stolen yet. Thankfully, there's not a lot of traffic through this neighborhood and I don't have to deal with that carrier often (though, I do have them delivering something tomorrow >.<)

Reactions: AngelFace

rsclone

Banned
Reaction score
Title: Social Survey(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Christopher To [A1Z6WETFGYBDYY] Contact
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=4.64] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=4.71] [Reviews=34] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=4.88] [Pen=0.08 days] [Res=null] [Rec=0%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.00
Available: 23
Description: Answer items about your beliefs
Qualifications: Exc: [91669-91080] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
'[/td][/tr]

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Survey of National Attitudes | Accept
Requester: Robert Schatz [ADSCARUUGS9VG] Contact
TV: No Reviews
Reward: 1.50
Description: You will be asked to complete a series of surveys about attitudes toward the United States. Participants must pass 5 of 5 simple quality control items (e.g., “Please select agree somewhat for this item”) to have their work approved.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
For Memorial Weekend I was up at Lake Saint Helen (Houghton Lake area) at my cottage and had to have the air conditioner running its ass off just to keep it 80 in there. 95 degrees there set a record for that date. Awesome storms in the afternoons though.
We travelled fromSouth Carolina and A/C to OH which should not have been 85 and no A/C I melted.

Reactions: sofaslug

rsclone

Banned
Reaction score
Ty! I did file a complaint online a few months ago when several packages kept getting thrown on Sundays- Nothing seemed to come of it- was never contacted :/ I am waiting on a call back from the 800 number. I'll go get a complaint form too- Whatever I have to do. Oi!
It should be in the racks with Priority Labels/confirmation slips and such....
but the whole thing is a huge racket and you're mostly throwing good time after bad....the union is so strong the only fireable offenses are stealing and physical contact....it's pathetic....

Reactions: AngelFace

jan

Reaction score
what's up with survey comet? I know they sent out a lot of emails - but I don't see the usual bunch of HITS posted. I usually get my invite today or tomorrow, but given the lack of hits posted.......I'm wondering if they are going to post for me at all.

Reactions: klingeemonster

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
what's up with survey comet? I know they sent out a lot of emails - but I don't see the usual bunch of HITS posted. I usually get my invite today or tomorrow, but given the lack of hits posted.......I'm wondering if they are going to post for me at all.
I know some posted yesterday and there was a few earlier. I wasn't quick enough to get one. I did mine Wednesday last week. But I have been as late as Friday. There's hope

Status
Not open for further replies.