06/05 - T21 Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Take a task! | PANDA
Requester: E S W [AYMZY429QZE45] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $16.32] [Pay: 4.37] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.19] [Fast: 4.98] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 135] [ToS: 1]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Duration:
1 hour
Available: 69
Reward: $0.80
Description:
Take a task!
Requirements: Taken_UC DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 96; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: Michele

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
I drive. Every day. I drive a lot. I drive safely with my kids. Faster when no one is around. I'm probably somewhere in the middle. But I haven't had a ticket in 22 years. That ticket was for going 85 in a 55. TBH, I haven't changed much.
I was driving 45 miles one way to and from work. At least that changed. :)

Reactions: Persephone78

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
I've been here 2 years and only got behind the wheel twice. I could only get a learner's permit despite having a full UK license for the last 25 years. I haven't driven for 2 reasons, we've only got 1 car and hubby uses it for work and I had cataracts removed just before I came over and I now have debris floating about in front of the lens. Oh, cloudy vision on a sunny day. And no health insurance to cover the cost. Maybe I'll divorce hubby and move home. At least I could get my eye done and drive.

ETA: that sounds really depressing. It's not. Hey, I can see! I'm legally allowed to drive! I will at some point get round to taking my test and getting out driving. Just not seeing 100%, the wrong side of the road, an automatic instead of a manual. eep

Last edited:

SunlitSunflower

FIGHT FOR LIFE! STRIVE FOR MORE. GROW TALL!
Reaction score
See, I just don't drive. I have my licence in case I have to but I try to avoid it. I'm really bad at it. I'm scatterbrained and can get side tracked even on the road. So I have my husband drive me everywhere. There are very few times that I'm not attached to him at the hip. Now some women tell me this is abuse and control but fuck honey, I have a chauffeur who does all my heavy lifting and waits on me hand and foot cause he loves me. I CAN drive, I just fucking hate it.

Persephone78

Drive By Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Looking people who work outside the home and take a lunch break at a food service place at least once a week. | Accept
Requester: Lawrence Brennan Davis [A33GTIN3PFMNPP] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$28.30] [Pay=5.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.17] [Fast=4.85] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=26] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=8.69] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: Most will take less than 10 minutes to complete. Looking people who work outside the home and take a lunch break at a restaurant or food service place at least once a week.
Qualifications: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
\m/[/td][/tr]

MarkC

Stay awhile and listen.
Contributor
Reaction score
See, I just don't drive. I have my licence in case I have to but I try to avoid it. I'm really bad at it. I'm scatterbrained and can get side tracked even on the road. So I have my husband drive me everywhere. There are very few times that I'm not attached to him at the hip. Now some women tell me this is abuse and control but fuck honey, I have a chauffeur who does all my heavy lifting and waits on me hand and foot cause he loves me. I CAN drive, I just fucking hate it.
lol that's not controlling if you want him to. Now if he didn't let you.

Persephone78

Drive By Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
I love to drive. I love having the wind in my hair, and Rammstein thumping over the speakers. Gripping the wheel, and feeling the power. I miss having a growly v8 under the hood, but my Focus is peppy and fast, it'll do for now.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about brands | Accept
Requester: Research Province [A2JA2LBPNFWYI2] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.65] [Pay=4.60] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.22] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=9] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=15.00] [Pen=2.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1200
Description: We are conducting market research on popular culture and we'd like your opinion
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

SunlitSunflower

Reaction score
Title: Game of Investment with Possible Bonus | Accept
Requester: Hamed Khaledi [AD2TRGS24DB2X] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: [Hrly=1.08] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=0%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 10.00
Duration: 10800
Description: Imagine you are back in 2013! Maximize your wealth over 5 years until 2018.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Game DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
REEEEEEEEEEE[/td][/tr]

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Pinterest - Select which search result group is best for the query, for a male user | Accept
Requester: Pinterest [AURHK491L2LH6] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$28.22] [Pay=4.54] [Fast=4.20] [Comm=4.00] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.03] [Fast=4.05] [Comm=2.88] [Fair=4.59] [Reviews=94] [ToS=15]
TO2: [Hrly=9.96] [Pen=2.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=50%] [Rej=1] [ToS=1] [Brk=2]
Reward: 0.30
Duration: 1200
Available: 2
Description: You will log in to Pinterest to complete simple tasks.
Qualifications: Scammers DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
See, I just don't drive. I have my licence in case I have to but I try to avoid it. I'm really bad at it. I'm scatterbrained and can get side tracked even on the road. I CAN drive, I just fucking hate it.
I'm not married, but otherwise this is my situation exactly. I have terrible depth perception and am super distractible, and the amount of things you have to pay attention to at once while driving while not paying too much attention to any one thing sends my anxiety skyrocketing. So much more civilized to walk places, or to take transit if you need to - and while that limits the places I can live, I'm mostly okay with that. I like cities, other than their COL.

Woot, other people who don't drive! I feel like we should start a club or something.

SunlitSunflower

Reaction score
I'm not married, but otherwise this is my situation exactly. I have terrible depth perception and am super distractible, and the amount of things you have to pay attention to at once while driving while not paying too much attention to any one thing sends my anxiety skyrocketing. So much more civilized to walk places, or to take transit if you need to - and while that limits the places I can live, I'm mostly okay with that. I like cities, other than their COL.

Woot, other people who don't drive! I feel like we should start a club or something.
And the way people look at you when you tell them too! We still live WAY out in the country but as I said, I'm near 100% attached to his hip so if I need something in town he will just up and drive us on our shopping trips.

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
And the way people look at you when you tell them too! We still live WAY out in the country but as I said, I'm near 100% attached to his hip so if I need something in town he will just up and drive us on our shopping trips.
Oh my god, right? Like you were a three-headed alien from the outer reaches of Alpha Centauri or something.

Your husband sounds like a sweetie though. Yay for awesome dudes!

Reactions: SunlitSunflower

Budster

Buddy, the most faithful dog on earth
Reaction score
Title: Game of Investment with Possible Bonus | Accept
Requester: Hamed Khaledi [AD2TRGS24DB2X] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: [Hrly=1.08] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=0%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 10.00
Duration: 10800
Description: Imagine you are back in 2013! Maximize your wealth over 5 years until 2018.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Game DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
REEEEEEEEEEE[/td][/tr]
Have you completed this? There is only one review out there so far....and doesn't look like a good one.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 7 Minute Clothing, Dress, Fashion Survey(≈ 7 minutes) | Accept
Requester: SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$21.06] [Pay=3.97] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=4.40] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.24] [Fast=4.74] [Comm=4.29] [Fair=4.85] [Reviews=493] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=13.69] [Pen=0.11 days] [Res=0%] [Rec=95%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1800
Description: A short survey on your thoughts on Clothing, Dress, Fashion in Daily Life
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US; Exc: [91382-90793] DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: stuffalleysays

perk88

Reaction score
Have you completed this? There is only one review out there so far....and doesn't look like a good one.
I haven’t been able to catch one yet. If I do I will post the outcome in daily HIT thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.