Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

TheDuck

Reaction score
and I don't get my student loan until July :(

Lower.
Ok, I'm assuming this a PSY: Human Sexuality course, what is the title of the class this is for?

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
Good Evening. Just wanted to let anyone who has T-Mobile know that they have a T-Mobile Tuesdays. Download the T-Mobile Tuesday App and tomorrow they are giving away free Warcraft Tickets. If this is a repeat post, sorry, but thought a few on here might want to know.

ShereKahn

Contributor
Reaction score
I know a lot of you have made a lot more then me, but I'm trying and learning. but I also realize that I would be more poor if I didn't make what I have so far.. so although I'm not 100% satisfied with where I am right now; I won't give up.

Today's Projected Earnings: $8.45 + Bonuses: $0.20 = $8.65

You shouldn't worry too much about making money yet. Your main goal should be getting your numbers up so that you can be elligible for more HITs, and also because having a safe numbers cushion lets you do "scared money"

MindNumbing

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Go to a website and finish a six-step task. Do not accept the HIT if you have done this task before. | PANDA
Requester: TELEDIA-CMU [A10LQ5X6HAAY6V] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.66 Generosity
★★★★ 4.89 Fairness
★★★★ 4.14 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 35 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Go to a website and finish a six-step task.Chrome browser is required. The collaboration step starts at 6/6/2016 21:30pm EDT.You need to go through 4 steps before collaboration, so make sure to start early.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 34
Reward: $7.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 98;Location is US

Reactions: Krikket

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Go to a website and finish a six-step task. Do not accept the HIT if you have done this task before. | PANDA
Requester: TELEDIA-CMU [A10LQ5X6HAAY6V] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.66 Generosity
★★★★ 4.89 Fairness
★★★★ 4.14 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 35 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Go to a website and finish a six-step task.Chrome browser is required. The collaboration step starts at 6/6/2016 21:30pm EDT.You need to go through 4 steps before collaboration, so make sure to start early.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 4
Reward: $7.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 98;Location is US

Reactions: Krikket

TheDuck

Reaction score
and I don't get my student loan until July :(

Lower.
Ok, Shannon,

If you are in a face-2-face class, I have a suggestion that might help you and your teacher. The development over the last 6 years of Open-Education Textbooks has been a big thing in many colleges and I found two low-cost possible substitutions. Approach your professor (and ideally a group of you should) and ask if you can work with them to pilot an OER textbook alternative for the class. If they say yes, suggest these two texts and offer to assist in helping them line up the texts with the course objectives. We instructors are always frustrated by the difficulties expensive textbooks put on our courses and I personally try to find low-cost alternatives for my students:

http://catalog.flatworldknowledge.com/catalog/editions/portolesediashumrel-human-relations-1-0

http://catalog.flatworldknowledge.c...egrating-culture-with-the-biopsychosocial-1-0

Last edited:

Kico

Teh Best Scrub
Contributor
Reaction score
I know a lot of you have made a lot more then me, but I'm trying and learning. but I also realize that I would be more poor if I didn't make what I have so far.. so although I'm not 100% satisfied with where I am right now; I won't give up.

Today's Projected Earnings: $8.45 + Bonuses: $0.20 = $8.65
You just need to muster up the will power and push through the crap batches, that's what I did for my numbers. I think you should try and do more surveys as well a lot have been posted and that's where your money is gonna be early on at least that's where mine was. When no surveys are up do the crap batches for number and when surveys pop up do those, do everyone that is at least 10c a minute I always say to myself that it can only get better from here and I think that you can do it too! :) I feel like I have come very far from when I first started mid last month. Another thing that I would suggest is to start setting goals, either daily goals or items goals/big amount goals (I have both :)) start small at $10 and work towards that every day. When you feel like you can do more then do more and even if you hit your goal if you still on make more money 1) to balance days that you didn't make your goal and second making more money is always better! Anyways this is a long wall of text but I believe that anyone can make their goals come true and hope that you can too :)

TLDR: Pep talk, motivation, blah blah, wall of text :)

Reactions: catnapped

Lunnaku

Reaction score
You just need to muster up the will power and push through the crap batches, that's what I did for my numbers. I think you should try and do more surveys as well a lot have been posted and that's where your money is gonna be early on at least that's where mine was. When no surveys are up do the crap batches for number and when surveys pop up do those, do everyone that is at least 10c a minute I always say to myself that it can only get better from here and I think that you can do it too! :) I feel like I have come very far from when I first started mid last month. Another thing that I would suggest is to start setting goals, either daily goals or items goals/big amount goals (I have both :)) start small at $10 and work towards that every day. When you feel like you can do more then do more and even if you hit your goal if you still on make more money 1) to balance days that you didn't make your goal and second making more money is always better! Anyways this is a long wall of text but I believe that anyone can make their goals come true and hope that you can too :)

TLDR: Pep talk, motivation, blah blah, wall of text :)
Thanks for the advice. I do do surveys pretty often, though you're right that I could do them more often. I do have daily goals set as well. $5 is my daily goal, which has been working out pretty well for the most part.

Reactions: WordVixen
Status
Not open for further replies.