06/06 - Tiring Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cassius

Reaction score
I still can't get anything to load. I've done everything I can think of:bawling::bawling::bawling:
does nothing load like you are here. so, did this load? i can't either the cloud connect platform nor this one to work in chrome. So, been working from firefox today. but suite isn't working in ff so have to go back and forth to check on chrome.

Reactions: alk69

alk69

Reaction score
does nothing load like you are here. so, did this load? i can't either the cloud connect platform nor this one to work in chrome. So, been working from firefox today. but suite isn't working in ff so have to go back and forth to check on chrome.
Chrome updated a few days ago. Sometimes when that happens I have little glitches with things, like having to double click things, poor loading, etc. All these seem to revolve around MTurk, too. So, who knows?
Also have you tried to use Hit Forker/ PC combination with Firefox? A little less running in circles.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Chrome updated a few days ago. Sometimes when that happens I have little glitches with things, like having to double click things, poor loading, etc. All these seem to revolve around MTurk, too. So, who knows?
Also have you tried to use Hit Forker/ PC combination with Firefox? A little less running in circles.
Reinstall Chrome?

• Thinking
Reactions: alk69

alk69

Reaction score
Reinstall Chrome?
You asking ME? You think I know? Let me know if you figure it out. I do know that these things come and go, though. All by themselves. Of course this makes perfect sense......in a computer way(which is nonsensical).....funny thing that machines that are supposed to be perfectly logical, aren't.

Reactions: HelloHello

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
Finally reinstalled New laptop had windows 11 installed windows 10 and so far so good:fingerscrossed:

Status
Not open for further replies.