06/06 - Transcend Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
how come it doesnt pay?
Indeed... "THAT is the question!"

there are more famous British actors in this than I can count... and a royal. Benjamin starts in about 2 min in.

EDIT: Uh, I mean Benedict.

Last edited:
Reactions: <Gucci>

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Indeed... "THAT is the question!"
We don't know they don't pay. You could technically post 0 dollar hits on mturk and pay off platform although that might violate some mturk rules. Since its amazon they could easily be paying people an hourly wage to do them as part of amazon employment. I like to think they have a giant warehouse full of monkeys doing the hits

sudilly

Bubble Hell Avenger
Contributor
Reaction score
How do you make spoiler tags? I searched and it brought up every single spoiler tag. Thanks

Last edited:

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
We don't know they don't pay. You could technically post 0 dollar hits on mturk and pay off platform although that might violate some mturk rules. Since its amazon they could easily be paying people an hourly wage to do them as part of amazon employment. I like to think they have a giant warehouse full of monkeys doing the hits
Nice visual.

Please share these potions that give you visions of monkeys in warehouses... Maybe add some typewriters....

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Thanks - how do you put a name on the spoiler?
That box that popped up where I clicked 'continue.' That's actually a prompt for a title. You can enter one in there or just click continue for an unnamed spoiler.

Reactions: sudilly and <Gucci>

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Today's Projected Earnings: $27.78
Nice!!!! Job.

Also....
If those zero cent hits are up tomorrow I'll be the guinea pig and do a bunch and then report back to you on what happens...

I'm exhausted I would do it tonight but I gotta feed my big fat milk guzzling baby!

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Nice!!!! Job.

Also....
If those zero cent hits are up tomorrow I'll be the guinea pig and do a bunch and then report back to you on what happens...

I'm exhausted I would do it tonight but I gotta feed my big fat milk guzzling baby!
I seriously almost did a few, yet there was enough other work. Maybe tomorrow hm? :rolleyes:

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
Nice!!!! Job.

Also....

I did 5 of them this afternoon, before I realized that I was working for free and they are still pending. It says in my dashboard that they are called "Scott new test". Maybe I should do another 15 , just in case.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I did 5 of them this afternoon, before I realized that I was working for free and they are still pending. It says in my dashboard that they are called "Scott new test". Maybe I should do another 15 , just in case.
Keep me posted if yours approve I'll pm you if mine approve I did a few right now... :)

Reactions: klingeemonster
Status
Not open for further replies.