06/07 - Wake Up Its Time To Make Money Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie

Reaction score
Are Z's up this week?
Z's? you mean Zoltars? They haven't been up in months. Don't bother looking for them, asking for them or running pandas for them. They dropped AMT for another platform apparently

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
How on earth do people get energy. My supplements used to give me energy, my workouts used to give me energy, coffee used to give me energy.

Now I work out, take supplements and drink a pot of coffee everyday and I feel like I'm about to fall asleep. I'm tan, so I'm getting Vitamin D or whatever.
I also reached an energy slump recently, despite coffee and sunshine and such. Oddly enough, meditating while listening to binaural beats vids on youtube in the mornings the last few days has helped so freaking much. (Even if it is/was placebo effect.)

SunlitSunflower

FIGHT FOR LIFE! STRIVE FOR MORE. GROW TALL!
Reaction score
Z's? you mean Zoltars? They haven't been up in months. Don't bother looking for them, asking for them or running pandas for them. They dropped AMT for another platform apparently
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Reactions: Mr. Krabs

sudilly

Bubble Hell Avenger
Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Research Methods for work related to 3SSN80MU8CTGO5Z7ILM6DVOJ6LCXKH.
The value of your bonus is: $0.01 USD

The Requester included this note:
Hi, we would like you to take part in our new survey today, it takes 3 minutes to complete and you get $0.40 in return. Please search for the HIT containing the keyword Cb1X. Thanks

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

PaulG717

Reaction score
Wow really? I haven't looked for them in months and I haven't seen anyone talking about them. Do we know what platform?

Reactions: C to the J

mrs.pynk

wait... what?
Contributor
Reaction score
How on earth do people get energy. My supplements used to give me energy, my workouts used to give me energy, coffee used to give me energy.

Now I work out, take supplements and drink a pot of coffee everyday and I feel like I'm about to fall asleep. I'm tan, so I'm getting Vitamin D or whatever.
I'm starting to become peppy in the morning. I should probably be checked for aliens.

charlie

Reaction score
Wow really? I haven't looked for them in months and I haven't seen anyone talking about them. Do we know what platform?
haven't seen anyone talking about them because they've been gone. as to platform, i can't remember. someone posted where they went but i didn't pay any heed.

Status
Not open for further replies.