06/07 - Wake Up Its Time To Make Money Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Pretty sure Pleco @Pleco is Liz @Liz 's second in command now, and they're planning a baby heist...

bookmarked 'cause I've got too much in queue; will be back!!!!!!
No worries. I know we're all working here, so I never expect immediate replies.

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Guys, I have finally been freed from the shackles of my Yale survey hell.

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Yale ARC lab for work related to 3OID399FXH9CG4A5J17BH992PL6DF4.
The value of your bonus is: $15.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thanks for completing all surveys!

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
No, my sister was in a car crash and the car was totaled and the car seat of course destroyed. I have some money saved up so just trying to not be a waste of space for once and help her out.
Well that's not funny and now I feel bad.

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
No, my sister was in a car crash and the car was totaled and the car seat of course destroyed. I have some money saved up so just trying to not be a waste of space for once and help her out.
Oh goodness, are she and your niece okay? I'm so sorry.. You're a good brother for helping out by looking into a replacement car seat.

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Sorry Jaded @Jaded was an insensitive jerk to you and had to make a joke of the situation. Know that I would never do something like that

Lana Del Rey

Reaction score
Can anyone with experience in this sort of thing recommend me a convertible car seat for toddlers? Something I could get from Amazon.
It varies SO much between what you want, if the kids average/small/large, how long you want it to last, etc.
As electrolyte @electrolyte said, it's all rated the same for tests, but the extras is what you wanna look into.
Car Seats for the Littles is a GREAT resource - just avoid the fb group, they're cray. the website is great for general info, reviews, etc. They're kind of the "go to" experts for car seats.

Myself? i just bought the
because the installation is a breeze and it'll last my 90% ASD 4 year old til he's out of car seats.

Make sure you check your local laws too. A lot of states have made new car seat laws in the past few years.

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: 4-5 min survey for $0.50(~ 4 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Hengchen [AVFDQWCSJSN3H] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.72] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 32] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $12.00/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Please take 4-5 min survey for $0.50
Time: 50 minutes
HITs Available: 25
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Exc: [1485738-46005] has not been granted; 59fdde09 has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; de6054f2 has not been granted; Location is one of: US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

Reactions: TurkSerf and Rerun

SAHMTurkin

Reaction score
g, does it still show up as a pending in MTS? Does it stay pending until it is actually paid out?
Oh goodness, are she and your niece okay? I'm so sorry.. You're a good brother for helping out by looking into a replacement car seat.
The Walmart brand of carseats is actually really highly rated on safety and is less than $100. I use the Keyfit and Nextfit, which are about $279, but are #1 rated for safety.

Reactions: Mr. Krabs and Rerun
Status
Not open for further replies.