06/07 - Wake Up Its Time To Make Money Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Remember that whirlwind romance we had with Pins that one week, and we were all like, "Yeah grrl/boi" and now every time Pins shows up it's all like, "Hey It's Gamera! @It's Gamera!, I'd like you to meet my new friend Steve." and then it gets all awkward from there on.
Awkward always looks spelled wrong to me.

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
Hey awesome people. Lets see some earnings.
Today's Projected Earnings: $57.95 + Bonuses: $4.17 = $62.12 (Exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10)

I slept most of the day... but here's where I'm at for now. Night crew all the way today baby!! $100 here I come!

Today's Projected Earnings: $24.95 (Exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10)

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
That or I'm not the most efficient editor ever.

One or the other.

Slacker... you lost out on an easy 5 min $1.25 survey just because of a fear of writing. The teacher in me is disappointed...
Usually I'll destroy any writing HIT that is stupid enough to get within my grasp but when I'm over goal and in a Chipotle coma then my laziness level is at it's peak.

vickiJ

Contributor
Reaction score
He pulled it and sent a nasty email and I did not reply. I didn't want to fight for it back because I don't want to work for a requester who is going to treat me (and other workers) that way.
I hear ya! Obviously, a lot of people feel the same way. Yesterday, he said he was going to raise the .03 to .04, but today he put them up for .05 and no qual required. He's desperate for people to do his work. He cannot figure out why no one wants to work for him. In his own words, I need to read his nasty emails as if he's scooby doo, not my boyfriend.

Reactions: Turkster

Rerun

Forum Licker
Contributor
Reaction score
I made the $20 Non-Masters Club again! Yes, that's right... I don't get easy $20 gift HITs like Masters get. I have to actually WORK for my money. :disapprove:

Today's Projected Earnings: $25.45

Keep up the great work, everyone!

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
You wrote 300-700 words in five minutes?

I might hate you right now.
The key is learning how to write about a topic 5 different ways to fluff up your word count. By writing a topic 5 different ways you are essentially saying the same thing and adding to the length of your writing. It can be an easy way to add to you word count, and to make sure that everyone is able to understand exactly what you're saying. Because you know, you already said it 5 different ways. But then you meet the word requirement, everyone understands what you've said, and the requester is happy because you've met their silly word requirement. When in fact you could've just said what you meant a lot more easily in one sentence. They're not grading me on my writing style, they're just looking for so many words to make sure you've spent enough time thinking and writing about their topic. See, now that wasn't so bad right? (How many words is that??? LOL)

Last edited:

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
The key is learning how to write about a topic 5 different ways to fluff up your word count. By writing a topic 5 different ways you are essentially saying the same thing and adding to the length of your writing. It can be an easy way to add to you word count, and to make sure that everyone is able to understand exactly what you're saying. Because you know, you already said it 5 different ways. But then you meet the word requirement, everyone understand what you've said, and the requester is happy because you've met they're silly word requirement. When in fact you could've just said what you meant a lot more easily in one sentence. They're not grading me on my writing style, they're just looking for so many words to make sure you've spent enough time thinking and writing about their topic. See, now that wasn't so bad right? (How many words is that??? LOL)

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
The key is learning how to write about a topic 5 different ways to fluff up your word count. By writing a topic 5 different ways you are essentially saying the same thing and adding to the length of your writing. It can be an easy way to add to you word count, and to make sure that everyone is able to understand exactly what you're saying. Because you know, you already said it 5 different ways. But then you meet the word requirement, everyone understand what you've said, and the requester is happy because you've met they're silly word requirement. When in fact you could've just said what you meant a lot more easily in one sentence. They're not grading me on my writing style, they're just looking for so many words to make sure you've spent enough time thinking and writing about their topic. See, now that wasn't so bad right? (How many words is that??? LOL)
That's only 159 words though.

Edit: I didn't actually read your post

blackpupjean

Reaction score
I slept most of the day... but here's where I'm at for now. Night crew all the way today baby!! $100 here I come!

Today's Projected Earnings: $24.95 (Exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10)

LOL, at first glance I thought it said $557, whoops replies to wrong person

Last edited:

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
The key is learning how to write about a topic 5 different ways to fluff up your word count. By writing a topic 5 different ways you are essentially saying the same thing and adding to the length of your writing. It can be an easy way to add to you word count, and to make sure that everyone is able to understand exactly what you're saying. Because you know, you already said it 5 different ways. But then you meet the word requirement, everyone understands what you've said, and the requester is happy because you've met their silly word requirement. When in fact you could've just said what you meant a lot more easily in one sentence. They're not grading me on my writing style, they're just looking for so many words to make sure you've spent enough time thinking and writing about their topic. See, now that wasn't so bad right? (How many words is that??? LOL)
there are extensions where you can highlight and it tells you character/word count

Reactions: PhantomCatt
Status
Not open for further replies.