06/08 - Spitting Fire Saturday!

Do you have the Vicky qual?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Why in the fuck am I getting this email from Reznyk? I barely worked on these hits recently and actually passed on a second batch on Monday I think it was because it was getting late and I was tired.

You are making errors.--ANSWER QUALITY POOR

Who's "you", kemo sabe? Sure from time to time I've made errors and noticed it as soon as I hit the submit button, but the three examples she gives wasn't me. I've never picked tofu on anything. I don't think I've even seen that option before. The hoodies are easy. I don't remember an automotive cleaning brush question either.

Sounds like she's going the military route and threatening to punish everyone when someone makes a mistake. Who gets to eat the jelly doughnut they were hiding in their footlocker, though?

"Incase when you are not sure what a product is , please choose N/A." Does anyone think this would work long term? I usually return stuff if the description is a mess, there's no picture, or it just says NULL or other No Product in the description fields. I have a feeling I won't be around too long if I pick N/A too many times.

Ehh maybe I'll just skip the next couple of batches and see what happens.

Reactions: GTR and Peachy
Reaction score

So, if I get this message after trying to contact a requester through MTurkSuite, did it work or did it not work?

Also, man, I hope MLDataLabeler lets me take another try at the qual hit for their segmentation thing. I didn't turn in bad work, I went over time and it now it won't let me try again even though it didn't let me submit.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score

Don't know why I remember this song.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score

So, if I get this message after trying to contact a requester through MTurkSuite, did it work or did it not work?

Also, man, I hope MLDataLabeler lets me take another try at the qual hit for their segmentation thing. I didn't turn in bad work, I went over time and it now it won't let me try again even though it didn't let me submit.
Yes, it worked. Those contact links strip out some unnecessary stuff from the URL that just causes it to not know where to redirect you after you submit the message, but it still sent.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
I want to make a rap song called Jeff Bezos where I use him as a metaphor for how fucking rich I am.

Reactions: Peachy

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
You must have been spying on that link in my sig.
I actually don't pay attention to people's sigs, cause they mostly just spam referral codes and etsy page links, but I think I've just know you long enough that it made sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.