Not open for further replies.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Oh, so I took my aunt to some dog shelters today. She's in her 80s, and needs some companionship. Anyway, that was heartbreaking. I almost applied for a terrier who took a liking towards me. But I wish that I could have helped all of those dogs.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Those are fuckin' great for throwing in La Princessa's lunch though. (Not the PB ones... she likes the hummus ones...) Sometimes I have them in the pantry, for days when I'm hella sick/weak/etc and making her lunch feels like death. (So, super bad days...)

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Those are fuckin' great for throwing in La Princessa's lunch though. (Not the PB ones... she likes the hummus ones...) Sometimes I have them in the pantry, for days when I'm hella sick/weak/etc and making her lunch feels like death. (So, super bad days...)
I've never seen them. It kinda makes me feel a little better knowing I'm not the only one that would consider peanut butter, crackers, and gummies a meal.

GTR

Reaction score
Vicky got some tricky

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I've never seen them. It kinda makes me feel a little better knowing I'm not the only one that would consider peanut butter, crackers, and gummies a meal.
I keep pre-baggied carrots/fruit/etc in the fridge, so I do pop a couple of vegetation options in there too.
I don't want the state up my ass or anything. ?

• Haha
Reactions: aveline

GTR

Reaction score
vicky sent another email

Reaction score
Two emails in a couple of hours she's watching that shit like a hawk. Who knows if even one slip up could get your qual revoked.

Reactions: LucyO
Status
Not open for further replies.