• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
You uh...you ok over there?

Lol, I am now. But last night the hubby said he put my night meds on the night stand. I took them. Welp, he actually said he put HIS meds on the night stand. Soooo A couple lorazepam, an ambien, a few other things I won't list and I woke up at 3pm today. LOLOLOL

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Lol, I am now. But last night the hubby said he put my night meds on the night stand. I took them. Welp, he actually said he put HIS meds on the night stand. Soooo A couple lorazepam, an ambien, a few other things I won't list and I woke up at 3pm today. LOLOLOL
oops

Reactions: LucyO

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Jealous.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
What do you call the script that puts everything up top and uses enter to submit, I thought there was one that did that?

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Whelp, like I said earlier, today I was able to accept the somewhat coveted VRAPI qual after my panda turned ugly purple for it yesterday. It had a longish timer (I think 8 hours) and I didn't open the hit until it had 3 hours left. I couldn't decide whether to do it or not based on the last time I (almost) did it. Then, I finally hit the "work" button and there it was, glaring at me menacingly. Daring me to try again. I asked myself if I really wanted to put myself through this anguish. I answered myself quickly........NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

And now I feel free......

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Whelp, like I said earlier, today I was able to accept the somewhat coveted VRAPI qual after my panda turned ugly purple for it yesterday. It had a longish timer (I think 8 hours) and I didn't open the hit until it had 3 hours left. I couldn't decide whether to do it or not based on the last time I (almost) did it. Then, I finally hit the "work" button and there it was, glaring at me menacingly. Daring me to try again. I asked myself if I really wanted to put myself through this anguish. I answered myself quickly........NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Weight lifted

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
When I was in my 20s, I had an endoscope. They gave me Valium and tranquilizers. That was the most relaxed that I've ever been in my life. I didn't even mind that there was a camera in my throat.

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

I read the instructions of that qual yesterday and thought to myself "Do I look like James Bond to you?" and returned it.

• Love
Reactions: Blakkat
Status
Not open for further replies.