Status
Not open for further replies.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Believe on me, I researched, lol.
Because when I click on start group, nothing appears here
Panda works better if you don't try to collect a bunch at once. Tandem In Time @Sciency McScienceface made a really good post about why a few weeks ago, but I can't find it. It has to do with the cycling of each hit and how many searches are done when you have a bunch running. I usually just run 2 or 3 at once (or 1 if it is something I really want), and then I move on to another group if I haven't caught anything after around 1,000 to 2,000 searches for each one.

Reactions: IdahoCrab

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Panda works better if you don't try to collect a bunch at once. Tandem In Time @Sciency McScienceface made a really good post about why a few weeks ago, but I can't find it. It has to do with the cycling of each hit and how many searches are done when you have a bunch running. I usually just run 2 or 3 at once (or 1 if it is something I really want), and then I move on to another group if I haven't caught anything after around 1,000 to 2,000 searches for each one.
This one maybe? https://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/05-04-shine-on-you-crazy-diamond-saturday.4302/post-1482531

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I was looking for it too lmao

• Haha
Reactions: scrmcasey and LucyO

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
K @Kruzze wasn't trying to start all pandas they just wanted to know how to start a group in PC

Reactions: LucyO

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
PandaThief @PandaThief did you get your Expi bonus yet? I'm still waiting and I can't remember the requester or HIT to contact them :wackodance:

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Very helpful. I just wanted to head off all the people who seem to get a kick out of berating new people when they ask a question deemed too stupid to warrant an actual response.
Well, if that's the way I came across I'm super sorry K @Kruzze . I was trying to be helpful, because that post had helped me. No question is too stupid to warrant an actual response (which is what I thought I was doing). Sorry if it came across as an invalid response....

• Love
Reactions: ecko

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, if that's the way I came across I'm super sorry K @Kruzze . I was trying to be helpful, because that post had helped me. No question is too stupid to warrant an actual response (which is what I thought I was doing). Sorry if it came across as an invalid response....
You did not come across that way. I am pretty sure it was not directed at you :)

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
That wasn't meant for you at all

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
You did not come across that way. I am pretty sure it was not directed at you :)
That wasn't meant for you at all
Oh :love:.......I come across the wrong way a lot (I have a weird sense of humor and it sometimes gets me in trouble and sometimes I just say things without thinking them through), and I never want to make anyone feel bad, so if I ever do, know that I didn't mean to :shamefullyembarrased:

Status
Not open for further replies.