Not open for further replies.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Is this venue permanently closed? | PANDA
Requester: Stay AS [A3PU8WQJDT22B6] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 3 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Given the venue information, determine if the venue still operating or is it permanently closed.
Time: 15 minutes
HITs Available: 302
Reward: $0.07
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 1000;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;Too many incorrect results has not been granted

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Oh no. I put on a sheet mask and my hands became so slippery that I spilled an entire glass of wine on my keyboard. Everything is working as it should right now, but I am anticipating complications.
Stop using the keyboard and try to dry it as well as you can and then see if you can enclose it in a bag with rice in it so it'll absorb the moisture. Unless it's a cheap keyboard then who cares, little Chinese children can make more.

corvid

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not even sure they are worth doing.
i can never seem to make any of the 1 cent a9s really worth it. i miss those huge 2 cent batches. the extra penny made a big difference.

Reactions: Tribune

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
off topic, but here is an owl giving her hero a hug. it's really cute.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...man-who-rescued-her-hug-sweet-photo/85596122/
That one must have some serious brain damage. Those are the meanest birds I've ever handled - and can inflict the most damage. Still love them though. Imprints are different. It's wrong of the rehabber to anthropomorphize like that. That's generally the opposite of what we try to do... Sorry to be a

Last edited:
Reactions: Tribune and corvid

Lunnaku

Reaction score
My daily goal is $10 right now and I'm also really new, so just offering encouragement that you can make it! My experience this past week has been that I have better luck catching surveys earlier in the day.
Yeah usually earlier in the day is best, I was having some heart issues earlier so I felt weak and had to lay down. This usually happens earlier in the day so I tend to miss the cool people stuff. :p

Reactions: MamaTurkey

MamaTurkey

Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
Yeah usually earlier in the day is best, I was having some heart issues earlier so I felt weak and had to lay down. This usually happens earlier in the day so I tend to miss the cool people stuff. :p
Feel better first, turk second! :) I bet we can both still make it tonight!

Reactions: Tribune and Lunnaku

catnapped

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Your reactions to a retail shopping situation | PANDA
Requester: Lukas Neville [A30YELME8KDE5] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 11 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Answer an approximately 7-page survey about how you'd respond to a situation when shopping at a store.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Total approved HITs is greater than 50;Location is US
2 mins

corvid

Contributor
Reaction score
That one must have some serious brain damage. Those are the meanest and birds I've ever handled - and can inflict the most damage. Still love them though. Imprints are different. It's wrong of the rehabber to anthropomorphize like that. That's generally the opposite of what we try to do... Sorry to be a
that's really cool that you've worked with them. i was kind of wondering how common it was for such a predatory bird to take to humans like that. i guess they're not giving the full story.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: In Game of Thrones S06E06: Game of Thrones is filmed in Europe (Belfast, Croatia). Is it filmed entirely live on locations or... | PANDA
Requester: D. Stone [A2Z5V9MZJNUE7Q] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.50 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 8 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Find a link to an interesting article or video that answers the given topic, published by a reputable source
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 98;Total approved HITs is not less than 50

catnapped

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: In Game of Thrones S06E06: King Tommen and the Sparrows form an alliance. Has a king ever formed an alliance with a religious... | PANDA
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.57 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 9
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Find a link to an interesting article or video that answers the given topic, published by a reputable source
Hits Available: 1
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 98; Total approved HITs is not less than 50

catnapped

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: In Game of Thrones S06E06: Is the High Sparrow based on a historical figure? | PANDA
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.57 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 9
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Hits Available: 1
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 98; Total approved HITs is not less than 50

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
that's really cool that you've worked with them. i was kind of wondering how common it was for such a predatory bird to take to humans like that. i guess they're not giving the full story.
The guy that runs the place I was with has worked with them for 30 years and is a pro at handling them. Still, he got cocky once and ended up with talons in his arm from one. It did all sorts of damage requiring major surgery and months of physical therapy. They can exert about 500 pounds of pressure per square inch with their feet. They're dangerous which is why (even if we may pet their heads in private or whatever) we never want to give the impression that they're sweet and cuddly. People get ideas about keeping them as pets and such.

Last edited:
Reactions: corvid and Tribune
Status
Not open for further replies.