• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
It depends what your skin care concerns are. Having the mask against your skin for a longer period gives the ingredients more time to absorb and not evaporate. That said, if Olay is working for you, no need to get more complicated. Skin care is a hobby of mine.
No one help Vanyanka @Vanyanka get a couch into a van.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
How was it today? Anything interesting happen?

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
Still can't get it working. Guess I'll throw it back soon. Looks... new. I'm concerned. :cautious: Hopefully it's fewer than 20 tasks. Though I keep bracing myself for the day when they figure out they can get the work done for less than the magical unicorn $2 HITs. :cry:
I got one, and had no issues...it's 20 tasks for $0.40...so it sucks, but the kicker is you have to have authorized a program called SOFIA, and be logged into Pinterest

Reactions: Lenna15

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
I only directly made $15 but I got $8.50 in bonuses so does that count as making my daily goal of $16.21 or...

Reactions: Pippa

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
It depends what your skin care concerns are. Having the mask against your skin for a longer period gives the ingredients more time to absorb and not evaporate. That said, if Olay is working for you, no need to get more complicated. Skin care is a hobby of mine.
Yeah, that's kind of what it amounts to, a hobby. Sheet masks are awesome because you don't have to wash them off. When I finally take them off, I slather them all over the rest of my body, so a lot of bang for your buck.

Reactions: Vanyanka
Status
Not open for further replies.