• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Sent him a note - could be a time thing - well see.
You will probably get a similar response to mine:

Hi, I’m sorry to exclude you and I really appreciate you taking the time with this. I run monitoring code in the background, so this happens automatically. Until I look over things by hand, I won’t be able to say who is more “right” or “wrong” - fwiw, it looks like about 61% of the people working on the batch took the time to watch the video, so at least *some* people are putting some effort in.

In any case, it’s not personal, and I won’t exclude you from my other tasks! But I need good reliability on this sample, so I’ve set pretty strict limits. Thanks so much for working on my stuff.

I’ll be launching some other HITs next week that do not have these sorts of restrictions.

CloudNine

Reaction score
Seeing a higher amount of disquals this time compared to previous Introne batches..
Very strange.
Sorry, your performance dropped below 80%! I run monitoring code in the background, so this happens automatically. It’s not personal, and I won’t exclude you from my other tasks! But I need good reliability on this sample, so I’ve set pretty strict limits. Thanks for working on my stuff!

I’ll be launching some other HITs next week that do not have these sorts of restrictions.

Best,
Josh

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Morning.

The value of your bonus is: $6.10 USD
The value of your bonus is: $1.69 USD
The value of your bonus is: $0.50 USD
The value of your bonus is: $1.90 USD
The value of your bonus is: $10.00 USD

Do I have to work today?

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Hi, I’m sorry to exclude you and I really appreciate you taking the time with this. I run monitoring code in the background, so this happens automatically. Until I look over things by hand, I won’t be able to say who is more “right” or “wrong” - fwiw, it looks like about 61% of the people working on the batch took the time to watch the video, so at least *some* people are putting some effort in.

In any case, it’s not personal, and I won’t exclude you from my other tasks! But I need good reliability on this sample, so I’ve set pretty strict limits. Thanks so much for working on my stuff.

Sorry, your performance dropped below 80%! I run monitoring code in the background, so this happens automatically. It’s not personal, and I won’t exclude you from my other tasks! But I need good reliability on this sample, so I’ve set pretty strict limits. Thanks for working on my stuff!

Best,
Josh
I'm going to send an email just to see how much he copy and pastes from these two. :thinking:

MrTrentSD

Alive and Kicking
Contributor
Reaction score

Yes, I was just about to post my email.

EDIT _ My was the below 80% email

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Learn to Identify Paintings (1 hr) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Social Judgment Lab [A1D8FZRNTW7I9Q] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.47] [Fast: 4.75] [Comm: 4.33] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 20] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: You will learn to recognize paintings according to artist (NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED)
Time: 1 hour 40 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $6.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10
I need dis! :artist:

Reactions: Mr. Krabs

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: SkeletonFrogCat

charlie

Reaction score
Vanyanka said: Will one you people make my husband quit for real? He's using nicotine patches but he still smokes some too. He just started the patches like three days ago said:
Everyone quits differently. I quit cold turkey, frankly, out of pure laziness. I didn't want to get up earlier in the morning on a Monday than I would need to in order to go buy a pack of smokes. My mom was forced into quitting after inhaling a bunch of pesticide fumes several years ago when she was out tending the garden we had when growing up. Dad quit the day she went into the hospital on the way up to visit her. My brother and his wife made a pact to quit from their engagement so they'd be smoke-free by their wedding date. That was 10 years ago.

Reactions: minkyboodle

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
fwiw, it looks like about 61% of the people working on the batch took the time to watch the video, so at least *some* people are putting some effort in.
I feel kind of bad that it sounds like a good thing that only 61% watched the video and are putting in effort.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: The Perception Study | PANDA
Requester: Mary Murphy [A3E5DB4N9ZECPD] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Description: The purpose of this research study is to examine people’s perceptions of other people and their behaviors.
Time: 3 hours
HITs Available: 36
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US;

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Learn to Identify Paintings (1 hr) | PANDA
Requester: Social Judgment Lab [A1D8FZRNTW7I9Q] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.47] [Fast: 4.75] [Comm: 4.33] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 20] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: You will learn to recognize paintings according to artist (NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED)
Time: 1 hour 40 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $6.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97;

I need dis! :artist:

SunlitSunflower

FIGHT FOR LIFE! STRIVE FOR MORE. GROW TALL!
Reaction score
Yeah, it's just some weird results thing for the requester. I hate when they leave it visible because it's scary to look at.
I was so worried! Good to know it's just a thing they use and not something I need to care about.

Status
Not open for further replies.