06/09 - Splitting Firewood Sunday!

Do you regularly exercise?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HelloHello

Reaction score
the most food snob I get is putting grapes in the freezer for just a few mins to quick chill them. This is grapes week for me as they were under a dollar a pound this week on sale at the grocery store.

y'all enjoy your goat cheese or cheese puff grapes.
Soak grapes at least 8 hours in prosseco (cheap) drain and dry slightly roll in table sugar then freeze.

Reactions: Blakkat

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Man, Michigan State University hates me right now. Screened out screened out screened out.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Claire JoJo Siwa Makeup Set (Batch/Lot No. S180109) eyeshadow, two lip glosses and nail polish recalled because contains asbestos. Check with your teen.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Speaking of bats, the sun's going down and I think I've done all the terble Vickies I can.

Peace out, might stop by around midnight to see if a handful of HITs drop like this morning.

Reactions: basketcasey

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Just an FYI: if you like receiving emails every time you're tagged, you'll need to re-enable it in your account details. I just switched to a different addon to handle it and I think it defaults to off for everyone.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Nite-nite y'all, I'm going to make my White Russian with home-made Kahlúa and watch something good that I hopefully find on all the stuff I record to watch at some point....Best wishes for everyone still tworking to make big money tonite!

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
take away my guns but not my mtc tagged emails

• Love
Reactions: aveline

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Claire JoJo Siwa Makeup Set (Batch/Lot No. S180109) eyeshadow, two lip glosses and nail polish recalled because contains asbestos. Check with your teen.
If they are made in China, I'm not surprised. China likes to try to kill Americans by cutting corners in the manufacturing. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.