06/09 - Theoretical Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan 45

Reaction score
I often find considerable price differences on Amazon and Ebay....either one can be a better deal.

jan

Reaction score
I often find considerable price differences on Amazon and Ebay....either one can be a better deal.
also, amazon changes the price (depending on who you are, what you are looking at, what day it is, how long you've had it in your cart - very annoying).

jan

Reaction score
Title: Study on social media(~ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Stefania Farace [A25EN8F594UH21] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$19.22] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 20:00
Available: 30
Description: In this study you will see a social media post and you will be asked questions about it. There no right or wrong answers; we are only interested in your opinions. You should be familiar with social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and the like before taking part to this study.
Qualifications: Exc: [11816737-368747] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

jan

Reaction score
Title: Writing Study(~ 7 minutes) | Accept
Requester: E S W [AYMZY429QZE45] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.46] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 20
Description: Write about various topics
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-1527308695-368682] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

blackpupjean

Reaction score
I save coins as well ( we use an all cash budget other than paying some bills). I have one of those 5 gallon water container things. My goal has always been to fill the whole thing up and see how much it would be. Unfortunately, I've never filled up more than halfway before going to cash it in. My largest amount was just under 2K..
That would be to heavy to carry. I have my coins in 5 lb coffee cans. 2 of them. 2K is a lot of money in coins. I just had to be sure I didn't put euro coins or peso coins in with my coins as I have leftover coins.

I also only use a debit card. Everything for me is cash only (debit card is like cash). I've used credit cards before and have gotten myself into trouble so I said never again.

Last edited:

cassius

Reaction score
That would be to heavy to carry. I have my coins in 5 lb coffee cans. 2 of them. 2K is a lot of money in coins. I just had to be sure I didn't put euro coins or peso coins in with my coins as I have leftover coins.

I also only use a debit card. Everything for me is cash only (debit card is like cash). I've used credit cards before and have gotten myself into trouble so I said never again.
actually, debit card is not like cash. the purpose of why the "ca$h FrIdaY" movement started is to push cash so it slows "mr globaloney" from enforcing the monetary credit system where money is taken from your account, hence "debit card" and simply denied you because you did something mr globaloney didn't like. i try to use that thing less and less and get money orders with cash whenever possible or use amazon gift cards purchased with cash. it is so great to move back up here in rural ohio where stores and people are very happy to take cash and give discounts for it.

Dan 45

Reaction score

Yeah, it was very heavy. I just poured it into three different pillow cases and had to make a couple trips from the car to the bank. Years ago, we started using the Dave Ramsey budgeting method. We found that cash was harder to spend and easier to keep track of....To each his own!

jan

Reaction score
This survey was annoying. IMO not worth it.

Title:
Self Survey(~ 8 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Marketing Researcher [A2ARGV8N0Z21DL] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.84] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 0.60
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 67
Description: A set of surveys (~10 min. total) interested in understanding how consumers perceive the aspects of their selves. You will be asked to share your beliefs and opinions, unscramble words, as well as provide some background information about yourself and complete personality measures.
Qualifications: Exc: [-86384868-368744] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

Last edited:

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
Felt like 100 here over the past 2 days, i was just going about my business doing yard work, doesn't even phase me anymore living in FL
Where are you located in FL? We are going to Destin in October any places we might want to go? This is our first trip to FL. we always vacation in Myrtle Beach.

Last edited:

PandaThief

Reaction score
Where are you located in FL? We are going to Destin in October any places we might want to go?
I'm in the burbs of Orlando , the most fun i had was renting a boat and hanging out in crab island drinking all day , Your choice of must-do's might be different from mine (43 yo married male ) IF you go on a a clear day you wont get the murky water and you'll believe your in the carribean with the crystal clear blue water, sorry don't know how to embed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2MfwWgyfQs&t=5s

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm in the burbs of Orlando , the most fun i had was renting a boat and hanging out in crab island drinking all day , Your choice of must-do's might be different from mine (43 yo married male ) IF you go on a a clear day you wont get the murky water and you'll believe your in the carribean with the crystal clear blue water, sorry don't know how to embed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2MfwWgyfQs&t=5s
Sounds great!!!!:cat::cat::cat:

Reactions: PandaThief

jan

Reaction score
Where are you located in FL? We are going to Destin in October any places we might want to go? This is our first trip to FL. we always vacation in Myrtle Beach.
I used to go to Apalachicola all the time (really cute town). But Destin is closer to Pensacola - so your best bet would be to head that way. There are a lot of tourist-y things to do there.

Status
Not open for further replies.