Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Prediction Game | PANDA
Requester: Maryam [A1CM38JJVEY8A5] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will see a sequence of circles that show up on the screen one by one and you have to click on them as they show up. The better you predict the place where the next circle will appear on the screen, the faster you'll be at this game.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Location is US
2 minutes

Reactions: <Gucci>

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
how else do you people catch things? its not like my pandas are actually refreshing at a rate of every 2 seconds. there is a lag when i have a lot going, but i rarely catch things off the gate. when i add a new juicy panda, i sometimes refresh to kill all the pandas and only turn on that one for like 30 seconds. catches em quicker when its the only one going

Reactions: Jaded

tyr888

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone have multiple accounts on amazon payments? Mine, no matter which account I select, tells me it's going to the same account. It makes no sense...both are verified and linked properly. I even confirm it's transferring to the other bank. But later it'll show the digits for the bank account I didn't select. Frustration.
I have a checking account and a savings account linked.
I haven't used the savings account yet though..

Last edited:

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
how else do you people catch things? its not like my pandas are actually refreshing at a rate of every 2 seconds. there is a lag when i have a lot going, but i rarely catch things off the gate. when i add a new juicy panda, i sometimes refresh to kill all the pandas and only turn on that one for like 30 seconds. catches em quicker when its the only one going
I catch most things right off Hitscraper. If I miss something that's >$2 and seems worth it, I'll turn on a PANDA for an hour or I don't like to run more than a couple along with HS because I'm more likely to miss grabbing something good off HS if I'm getting PREs than I am catching a random return of a survey with a PANDA.

Reactions: BrewMeister

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
out of curiosity, and though it's none of my business..

what would the benefits be in having more than one account?

not the original person, but I have two accounts cause sometimes I wanna transfer to savings not checking.

Reactions: Kessikitty

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
out of curiosity, and though it's none of my business..

what would the benefits be in having more than one account?
i think he means number of bank accounts connected to your amazon payments account, so you can cash out to several accounts (not at the same time). not having two amazon payment accounts.

Reactions: Kessikitty
Status
Not open for further replies.