Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Has anyone had a opposite gender roommate before? (that wasn't their significant other)

Reactions: Azazael

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Has anyone had a opposite gender roommate before? (that wasn't their significant other)
I was a roommate with a rat exterminator once. But it was for a sitcom in the 90's. I'd always would find his chemicals around the house and I'd say, "This is really cheesing me off!".

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I was a roommate with a rat exterminator once. But it was for a sitcom in the 90's. I'd always would find his chemicals around the house and I'd say, "This is really cheesing me off!".
sometimes i see someone make a post and think, that was a great shitpost, this person might be the best at making those posts on a forum.

then you come in firing posts like this and I regret ever second guessing your rightful claim to the throne

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I have, multiple times. It's the same as any other roommate situation. It's a good idea to interview a potential roommate rather thoroughly, and don't choose a roomy because you have a crush. If you want to date someone, that's separate. Keep that person's number, but do not invite them to live with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.