Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Which Product Type is the most relevant? (v3.1) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: OCMP5 [AHEOQ75N66IRM] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 2.67] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: 1.73] [Fair: 3.11] [Reviews: 20] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $9.00/hr] [Pen: 0.04 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Auto Approval:
5 days
Time: 5 minutes
HITs Available: 4152
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 5000; Categorization Accuracy New is not less than 90; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10
Good timing.
Just got in the door.
Just got done buying a bunch more baby stuff.

Mr. Krabs

Another Day Another Nickel
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Congratulations to our HIT Poster Award Winner for June!

:party: Mr. Krabs @Mr. Krabs :party:

:celebrate2:And an honorable mention to the 2nd place runner-up: Squatty @Squatty!:celebrate2:
THANK YOU!!!

I just wanted to say that this forum has helped not only my earnings but most importantly feel glad that I am part of such a wonderful community. When I first started turking I had trouble staying on track and being motivated in general for a long time. Being on this forum for the past few months has really shown me how important it is to have people around you to support and encourage you to keep going even when you don't want to. I appreciate everyone on this forum for being the way they are. The hitposters, the shitposters, those that post their PE, those who help the newbies out, even those who just come on to say hi, and everyone else in between: it ALL adds up. And it makes something as boring and tedious as turking a little more enjoyable.

:hearts:

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
This really boring/mindnumbing closed qual batch that people seem to like just posted and I am currently working on them at a really solid $2 an hour pace while watching netflix.
Oh I forgot PE: One frozen strawberry FruitBar. 5/5

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
THANK YOU!!!

I just wanted to say that this forum has helped not only my earnings but most importantly feel glad that I am part of such a wonderful community. When I first started turking I had trouble staying on track and being motivated in general for a long time. Being on this forum for the past few months has really shown me how important it is to have people around you to support and encourage you to keep going even when you don't want to. I appreciate everyone on this forum for being the way they are. The hitposters, the shitposters, those that post their PE, those who help the newbies out, even those who just come on to say hi, and everyone else in between: it ALL adds up. And it makes something as boring and tedious as turking a little more enjoyable.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Reactions: Mr. Krabs

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh hey ... so my son applied to MTurk back in Jan (for something to do at night while he's veggin' and watching tv) and was denied. He just called from work and said that he got an email reading "Congratulations, your Mechanical Turk account has been approved."

He asked if I did something special to get his account approved. Awww bless, I love that he's almost 21 and still thinks I can do almost anything :ROFL:

great story

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: [30 sec Task] Choose the corresponding description for a 30 second video. | PANDA
Requester: AI Indoors Project [A2NYDPWAEAO5NE] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.16] [Fast: 3.92] [Comm: 4.30] [Fair: 4.83] [Reviews: 31] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $4.01/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Pick the description that matches the video content.
Time: 15 minutes
HITs Available: 690
Reward: $0.07
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98; Location is US;

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Upload 1-minute screencast of a website (types of services and pricing) | PANDA
Requester: UserBob [A1G1PATDFBA7E5] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.62] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 4.90] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 56] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Record your computer's screen and your voice while you spend 1 minute talking about your first visit to a website. Then upload the recording.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: demographic3957 is 1; Reviewer is not less than 1; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99;

TurRaider8v

Reaction score
Anyone doing the AA TB Research HITs?

You have to remove the &AmazonId=A******&cand_no=2515 from the URL to get the survey link to work but it never asks you for your worker ID in the survey so how does it even track the bonus?

Also, if you do a second HIT it doesn't restart from the beginning. It skips the intro because you have to once again remove the id and cand no for the URL and the cookie is still readiing from the first HIT.

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
THANK YOU!!!

grats :greathit:

can you teach me how to be motivated by the forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.