06/11 - Sea Turtle Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
i mentioned that i didnt submit it cause there was no code for inquisit and said im sure OTHERS did the same, we shall see what the reply is later. im about outta time to work for the day, gotta get a quick shower, grab the girl, go to warcraft movie, pick her back up, take her to friends place and then come back LATE tonight...phew...just explaining that made me tired.
If not, then... TO BOMB. :LOL:

Reactions: <Gucci> and jan

ShanaMarie

Not all who wander are lost.
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Decide if a track title is valid, if track belongs to an artist, and if the video represents the track | PANDA
Requester: YouTube Artist [A2FR7QLXNDBZ70] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.20 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 36
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Give an artist name, a track title and a video, decide whether the track title is valid, if the track belongs to the artist, and whether the video is representative of the track.
Time: 7 minutes
Hits Available: 494
Reward: $0.08
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99; Location is US
Can someone give me a quick run down on these??

ShereKahn

Contributor
Reaction score
Ben Elman <SNIP>
2:58 PM (13 minutes ago)

to me

No problem. The second part was not important. I just forgot to remove it.
Im sorry for any frustration caused - the inquisit part was from an old version of the experiment.

well....shitballs

lol. that works out for me. Phew

What do you need to know?

Wolfheart

Wobble-Wolf
Contributor
Reaction score
From my understanding, you google the artist, see if they do indeed have that track title in an album, and if all the information checks out you mark yes. If not you check no. If there are some oddities, such as the track name is right but there's (Soundtrack) at the end of it, I usually mark it as valid while commenting that in the box.

Reactions: ShanaMarie

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Well I'm 6'2 and the stands go to the same height, but intending to put them on little 1 foot boxes as well. I've watched tests on the lighthouses and they can even work on the floor. I'd wager I could get extender poles as well.
You might have to angle it just a bit highe, and could have some tracking issues if you go near the ground right next to a lighthouse (still unlikely), but really it depends on how far they are from your playspace.

Xandro

Reaction score
Audioshield is on my list. Virtual Desktop for media and playing my standard games on a 'big screen' is next after that. I did that with my Gear VR and it was pretty amazing. After that, it'l be making a game in UE4 for it.
do you happen to wear glasses? I wonder how a headset effects people with glasses on - hopefully, my glasses wouldnt constantly tap again the VR glass.

Wolfheart

Wobble-Wolf
Contributor
Reaction score
You might have to angle it just a bit highe, and could have some tracking issues if you go near the ground right next to a lighthouse (still unlikely), but really it depends on how far they are from your playspace.
Yea I figured that much. The first lighthouse will be ontop of my desk, the other in a far corner I won't be going close to (I have a smalle rroom that only gives me 6x6 with 2 computers in it)

If I need full room scale I'll move my rig to another room, where it'l be behind a couch and then in another corner.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Yea I figured that much. The first lighthouse will be ontop of my desk, the other in a far corner I won't be going close to (I have a smalle rroom that only gives me 6x6 with 2 computers in it)

If I need full room scale I'll move my rig to another room, where it'l be behind a couch and then in another corner.
I'd say you won't have any issues then.

Wolfheart

Wobble-Wolf
Contributor
Reaction score
do you happen to wear glasses? I wonder how a headset effects people with glasses on - hopefully, my glasses wouldnt constantly tap again the VR glass.
I don't, but I wear contacts. I'm nearsighted, so I can actually have my contacts out completely and see just fine in VR as I scroll the screen closer to my eyes. With glasses you can adjust the screen further out so you don't hit it with your glasses. That's something to be super cautious about because you can scratch the lenses of the Vive, and currently it costs about $200 to get one repaired >.<

However there is a company soon to be making custom lenses to fit ontop of the vive ones, that will match your glasses.

Fun story, I had scratched one of my eyes so I couldn't put in my contacts, but didn't have glasses either, so I put on my Gear VR with the passthrough camera and used that to see around my house for a while.

Reactions: Xandro

CatWhiskers

Looking In Your Fridge
Reaction score
Uh, Jaded @Jaded and E @Pablo Escobar?

Title: Closed Restaurant Validation | PANDA
Requester: Taste of the World [A2EILHT073BDZZ] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.05 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.09 Generosity
★★★★ 4.29 Fairness
★★★★ 4.03 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 39 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: Quick research task that requires workers to indicate if a restaurant is still open for business or is now permanently closed
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 273
Reward: $0.12
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 5000;ToTW Reviewer is not less than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95
You know what gets me here? Since I have to use my old laptop until I can fix my "real" one, I found that I still had the instructions for Taste of the World qualification. The problem was, I didn't have 5000 hits at the time...I was waiting for them to approve. They all approved one day AFTER the qual closed. I have never seen it open again. Now isn't that a bitch?

Track title: \u039d\u03af\u03ba\u03bf\u03c2 \u0391\u03c0\u03ad\u03c1\u03b3\u03b7\u03c2 - \u03a3\u03c0\u03ac\u03c3\u03b5 \u03c4\u03b1 \u03a6\u03c1\u03ad\u03bd\u03b1

:whistle:
What does this even mean?

Reactions: Azazael

Wolfheart

Wobble-Wolf
Contributor
Reaction score
i did a bunch of penny when i first started and was able to hit 10,000 approved hits in 35 days. when days are slow, penny hits are great to build numbers.
Trying to find proper penny hits that don't drive you insane however can be a pain, at least for me anyway.

Reactions: JenniLeigh
Status
Not open for further replies.