06/11 - Sea Turtle Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jan

Reaction score
Too much crippling social anxiety for that.
it's possible to come up with a plan to overcome some of that, if you want. Start small - and do something that is nearly outside - but still within - your comfort zone. Look over at what causes you anxiety from safety. Just stay, watch, and breathe. Then, maybe come up with a plan. One day, you will take one more step - just one (whatever that looks like for you). Not a big step, just a small one.

Then come up with a plan that moves you closer to your goal (you do need a goal :wink:........step by step.

Change is so hard, but, if you have a goal - and you really want it, well, then, small steps :). You'll get there

Lunnaku

Reaction score
it's possible to come up with a plan to overcome some of that, if you want. Start small - and do something that is nearly outside - but still within - your comfort zone. Look over at what causes you anxiety from safety. Just stay, watch, and breathe. Then, maybe come up with a plan. One day, you will take one more step - just one (whatever that looks like for you). Not a big step, just a small one.

Then come up with a plan that moves you closer to your goal (you do need a goal :wink:........step by step.

Change is so hard, but, if you have a goal - and you really want it, well, then, small steps :). You'll get there
Doing small changes is what brought me here. :)

Reactions: booboo33 and jan

CatWhiskers

Looking In Your Fridge
Reaction score
Ugh...that $8 live stream is a nightmare. Can chat on Chrome but video doesn't go, unmute doesn't work...can see and hear video on FF but cant chat. FFS.

Just Matthew

And the bottom drops out.
Contributor
Reaction score
Gotta watch 20 minutes minimum. Make it real nice when 15 of those is frozen and muted...... :cool:
you say that but i wanted to see a circular saw fly off that track and into the crowd. nobody watches a race to see a race, they watch a race for the accidents!

Reactions: BrewMeister

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
mmm have to have one the boxes highlighted for it to submit, amateur hour over here.
the only reason i could answer so fast was because i did the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.