06/12 - Money Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
the mojave is awesome for camping and dirt biking. shit place to live though lol
Yeah. We're just gunna stop somewhere desolate. I'm going to point out that there might be rattle snakes 2 feet from the car. And then tell the kid if he wants to hang in the desert I'll book a trip to Joshua Tree next year.

I do love me some dry heat. I could hang in JT for a bit.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: H&MIS08 - Earn 50 cents by completing a short survey! | PANDA
Requester: Herminone [A33E9MIO5CB1XT] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.39 Generosity
★★★★ 4.71 Fairness
★★★★ 4.71 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 24 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: short and simple marketing survey
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: H&MIS02 - Patek Phillipe Ad has not been granted;Location is US

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
A'it. I'm done pruning trees. I need a ladder to get any higher and the sun is going down so I probably should stop. But I now have daylight coming in a few windows that were covered in trees earlier.

I have 9 trees on my little plot of land.

And grapes, strawberries, blackberries, potatoes, onions, artichokes, bell peppers, and just random shit that is now growing because we actually got rain in this desert of a state this year. Glad I bought a house with a frick ton of land....

Reactions: jklmnop and Rerun

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah. We're just gunna stop somewhere desolate. I'm going to point out that there might be rattle snakes 2 feet from the car. And then tell the kid if he wants to hang in the desert I'll book a trip to Joshua Tree next year.

I do love me some dry heat. I could hang in JT for a bit.
Do a night drive through the desert. Your kid will be amazed at the clear night sky

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
YES do it. I listened to Songs for the Deaf on the way into Vegas from the east uphill at night and it was amazing. (Followed by Spiritualized on the way in/down which was an entirely different but equally amazing experience.) DO IT
so can I PM you for a playlist that will rock my kid's world when we get closer to taking off, lol? He's into audiobooks, but I'm into music...so I have to seriously rock his world to get him into music while driving.

Reactions: jklmnop

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Do a night drive through the desert. Your kid will be amazed at the clear night sky
Damn. I have to plan that. Maybe one night in Vegas we will skip the Strip and drive 30 mins to awesome night sky.

We're also planning a day trip to Hoover Dam. I mean, I can't be that close and not take him.

D

Deleted member 526

$30 NON-MASTERS Club. That's right, I deal with the back-end surveys and captchas out the yin-yang. No cushy Masters qual for me.

Be proud of what you earn. I am. :thumbup:

Today's Projected Earnings: $30.37 + Bonuses: $0.20 = $30.57 (Exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10)

you're awesome everyday if you make a lot or not :) good job though!

Status
Not open for further replies.