06/12 - Money Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
several turkers who i admire for their work ethic on here and you guys are two of them
:love:
As long as I have music in the background, food in the belly, and fluids I can go for most of the day with Mturk. I tend to wind down when the evening comes but if something drops like Pins I know how to ramp it back up.

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
Must be different versions? I just did it and there was no Inquisit.
Same here - no inquisit in mine. I have to say, I understand the complaints about Inquisit, but it doesn't bother me. As long as the hourly is good, it's not really any different than any other survey.

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I never minded Inquisit. It will be easier to deal with once I have two monitors though.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
1:15

Title: Short decision-making survey(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: On Amir [A7KO97DQ21O0U] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.72] [Fast: 4.69] [Comm: 4.20] [Fair: 4.86] [Reviews: 113] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $6.53/hr] [Pen: 0.52 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 85% of 13] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 1]
Description:
You will imagine being faced with a consumer situation and choose how you would act.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 29
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Location is one of: AU, CA, GB, NZ, US; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Exc: [47260-46671] has not been granted;

unfortuNate

Closed Qual Whore
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't remember the last time I touched a YTA. I hope they post tonight

Reactions: tempo

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
I never minded Inquisit. It will be easier to deal with once I have two monitors though.
I miss my 2nd monitor RIP :bawling: I've been turking the last two days without it and it sucks!
check your local goodwill for used monitors. you don't need something crazy for most 2nd monitor tasks like scraper and forum stuff. my 3rd monitor went out on me and I got another one from my local goodwill for $10. 19 inch 1440x900. Not gonna break any records but for $10 its not bad :p

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Gamified Resume Building Course | PANDA
Requester: Kristina Bauer [A2GE6FY1K6DQ82] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 5 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: This course is part of a research study that seeks to test the impact of specific game characteristics on learning in a gamified course. Submit your resume at the end of the course to receive $2 compensation and personalized feedback on your resume!
Time: 3 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 94;Location is US
...maybe not - says up to an hour and a half

Last edited:

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
check your local goodwill for used monitors. you don't need something crazy for most 2nd monitor tasks like scraper and forum stuff. my 3rd monitor went out on me and I got another one from my local goodwill for $10. 19 inch 1440x900. Not gonna break any records but for $10 its not bad :p
I did that last week. Found a cool one for $25, brought it home and love it for like 2 mins before the screen went blank. No matter what I did it wouldn't stay on for more than 2 mins :( They let me exchange it for merchandise...but they didn't have any more monitors to try. I'm thinking about trying a pawn shop next IDK

Last edited:
Reactions: Drwho10

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
I did that last week. Found a cool one for $25, brought it home and love it for like 2 mins before the screen went blank. No matter what I did it wouldn't stay on for more than 2 mins :( They let me exchange it for merchandise...but they didn't have any more. I'm thinking about trying a pawn shop next IDK
you could try craiglist too. that sucks though i know a got kinda lucky with my purchase but there seems to be a fair bit of basic monitors on craigslist in my area for under $30

Reactions: PhantomCatt

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Gamified Resume Building Course | PANDA
Requester: Kristina Bauer [A2GE6FY1K6DQ82] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 5 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: This course is part of a research study that seeks to test the impact of specific game characteristics on learning in a gamified course. Submit your resume at the end of the course to receive $2 compensation and personalized feedback on your resume!
Time: 3 hours
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 94;Location is US
...hmmm, maybe not, up to an hour and a half

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
i just use my TV monitor as a second monitor at times
same except my tv is the main monitor for me when i work. I feel like i can relax a bit more. 2nd monitor for working is my gaming one i have on a swing mount to the side of the tv. 3rd is the basic used one i got from goodwill and it sits on my computer tower to the right of the tv. I use that one for twitch streams as i work

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
you could try craiglist too. that sucks though i know a got kinda lucky with my purchase but there seems to be a fair bit of basic monitors on craigslist in my area for under $30
I might try that. I don't need a fancy one... the one that died was about ten years old anyways. Thanks :)

i just use my TV monitor as a second monitor at times
We only have one TV that would work for that and I would have to fight my kiddos for it... They're lucky I'm not that mean :wink:

Reactions: Peachy

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
same except my tv is the main monitor for me when i work. I feel like i can relax a bit more. 2nd monitor for working is my gaming one i have on a swing mount to the side of the tv. 3rd is the basic used one i got from goodwill and it sits on my computer tower to the right of the tv. I use that one for twitch streams as i work
Right now I have my desktop and two rather crappy laptops. I'm looking into using one as a monitor. Going to try and hook that up tonight after I convince my 3 year old that it's not princess party time :princess:

Reactions: Drwho10 and Peachy

charlie

Reaction score
no code but a quick survey.
Title: Airport survey | PANDA
Requester: Joonho Moon [A2XEJT27PX5R41] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 1.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.75 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 7 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: This is the survey for airport service
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: None

Reactions: It's Gamera!

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
what twitch streams have you been watching lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.