Not open for further replies.

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a scientific survey about platform design (10 min) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Alexander Frey [A3KUENQH8U9E16] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Description: An academic study on platform design in the Sharing Economy. Our research focus is to understand user's needs to derive improvements for platform design. This study focuses on Sharing Economy services.
Time: 25 minutes
HITs Available: 2
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100; Masters has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 98;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
just wondering, why??? they already got a giant percentage of your home sale. i see no reason to give them anything else, even if they were a good realtor
Because they helped find what one feels is their dream house and sometimes taking them out to dinner or giving them a personalized gift feels like more than just "Oh, they got money that's good enough."

Not that I'll ever buy a house, but that would be my thought process.

Reactions: jenaling

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score
just wondering, why??? they already got a giant percentage of your home sale. i see no reason to give them anything else, even if they were a good realtor
Ours went above and beyond for us.....like to the point of scheduling all of our remodel and babysitting my children.

Reactions: jenaling and Jaded

LisaPisa

Reaction score
do people actually give their realtors gifts?? i thought it was the other way around. ours gave us a Lowe's gift card after we closed. i wouldn't have given her anything except a bag of garbage. she was trash.
I figured the commission high enough to buy a car after 2.5 hours of actual work was a gift in itself.

Reactions: bxpretzel

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone remember when people would go nuts for those bird or plane hits? I can't remember the requester name but those went like gold when they would post. I hardly ever caught them and when I did I guess I was missing something because I just didn't get what all the excitement was about.

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I figured the commission high enough to buy a car after 2.5 hours of actual work was a gift in itself.
yeah, seriously. my realtor was trash and she got so much money from us. would not use again. after going through the process i don't know why more people don't just hire a real estate lawyer to do the transaction

Reactions: LisaPisa

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Kliq

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Because they helped find what one feels is their dream house and sometimes taking them out to dinner or giving them a personalized gift feels like more than just "Oh, they got money that's good enough."

Not that I'll ever buy a house, but that would be my thought process.
i guess if you had a realtor like ElleWoods @ElleWoods but i feel like those people are few and far between.

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Ours went above and beyond for us.....like to the point of scheduling all of our remodel and babysitting my children.
that's nice, i would have appreciated if my realtor even responded to a third of the emails i sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.