06/12 - Money Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie

Reaction score
wow. Neil Sedaka. Talk about old school music. I've run into 3 of his songs on the YTAs so far.

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 15-minute study of architectural interiors (US/Canadian native English speakers only). No mobile phones please. | PANDA
Requester: ChatLab [APVT8EG7FW2IF] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 2.52 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.46 Generosity
★★★★★ 3.13 Fairness
★★★★★ 3.19 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 41 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: You'll look at 16 images of building interiors and answer 9 different questions about them. No mobile phones please.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.40
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 500;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;Location is one of: CA, US

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Well fork. Guess I'm not making the $15 club tonight. PE: $14.39.

My grandma is in the ER, being admitted. She's 87. Something something about heart enzymes in the blood and something something about pneumonia and something something about a CT scan. And my mom is there with her as her "person," so I'm trying to take care of my mom, too.

If you're the praying sort, or just the positive vibes sort, send out good ones for Tricker's Nanny. (I'm the first grandkid, and my grandma wanted to be called either "Granny" or "Nana" so, of course, if you leave the naming up to la bébé, it never works out and I spewed forth, "NANNY!" when I chose to speak, so Nanny she has been for the last fourty-&*(^^%% years. )

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
174+- a few feels like pretty much a hard cap. I didn't do any from round 2 though 'cause they dropped while i was at work. So idk if the two batches are tied. Figured i'd post for reference

TurkSerf

Totally
Reaction score

My grandma is in the ER, being admitted. She's 87. Something something about heart enzymes in the blood and something something about pneumonia and something something about a CT scan. And my mom is there with her as her "person," so I'm trying to take care of my mom, too.

If you're the praying sort, or just the positive vibes sort, send out good ones for Tricker's Nanny. (I'm the first grandkid, and my grandma wanted to be called either "Granny" or "Nana" so, of course, if you leave the naming up to la bébé, it never works out and I spewed forth, "NANNY!" when I chose to speak, so Nanny she has been for the last fourty-&*(^^%% years. )
Done. Hoping for the best for all concerned and her comfort. Take care.

Reactions: tricker

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score

Positive vibes sent.

Reactions: tricker

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
174+- a few feels like pretty much a hard cap. I didn't do any from round 2 though 'cause they dropped while i was at work. So idk if the two batches are tied. Figured i'd post for reference
About the same and did some from all 3 batches.

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Status