06/12 - Money Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
And I just used my sweet "Touch ID" to download a song (which I already own, on vinyl, CD, and cassette tape, but why the hell not pay for it a fourth time?)
not trying to make fun of you but spotify and google music probably has the song on there for free if you don't mind short ads playing now and then. or you can pay $10 a month or so and get ad free and enable offline play too. Not really an issue if u have unlimited data for ur phone though

charlie

Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Nadya Chernyak for work related to 308KJXFUJR7SJPT6PL95UGP7G2FTAO.
The value of your bonus is: $2.25 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for competing this study several weeks ago. Upon receiving feedback, we learned that our pay was below current standards for mTurk workers. We apologize for that and have since re-negotiated the pay for this study with our Institutional Review board to $3/participant. We are also now retroactively paying workers who have completed this HIT prior to the re-negotiation, hence we are giving you the bonus for completing this study. Thank you again for your time and please reach out if you have any questions.

Best,
Nadia
i've been impressed with a bunch of these requestors lately. I've seen a couple of these types of bonuses myself and I'm glad to see that they're taking responsibility and making things right.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
not trying to make fun of you but spotify and google music probably has the song on there for free if you don't mind short ads playing now and then. or you can pay $10 a month or so and get ad free and enable offline play too. Not really an issue if u have unlimited data for ur phone though
Eh, I'll buy it. I know I can get it for free, but if it's in my itunes Library I can find it fast and it's mine forever. (or I could have just totally burnt the entire CD for free, but that takes a time investment and I am too old and too "rich" to do that anymore.)

I do have unlimited data. Yay!

Reactions: Rerun
Status
Not open for further replies.