06/12 - Money Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
As long as you don't exceed 1 bar of pressure when applying a vacuum to the human body you shouldn't deal much in the way of damage. Totally legit... and the sort of dysphoria it breeds when seeing your own body parts looking deformed and strange is pretty priceless.
what the fuck

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Sleep is for the weak :wink:
Why doesn't it show the pretty gifs I'm posting?
Right click on the .gif, and click on "copy image address" instead of the URL at the top.

***Or is something on the forum broken?

Last edited:

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
Right click on the .gif, and click on "copy image address" instead of the URL at the top.

It shows a GIF the same way as when I right click the gif and click on "copy image"... or at least I thought it did. At least it shows that way on my computer....does this mean that half of the pics I've posted y'all can't see?? I'm confused...I've never copied the URL at the top.

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

It shows a GIF the same way as when I right click the gif and click on "copy image"... or at least I thought it did. At least it shows that way on my computer....does this mean that half of the pics I've posted y'all can't see?? I'm confused...I've never copied the URL at the top.
it's fine.

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score

No, they worked.

Reactions: PhantomCatt

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
It shows a GIF the same way as when I right click the gif and click on "copy image"... or at least I thought it did. At least it shows that way on my computer....does this mean that half of the pics I've posted y'all can't see?? I'm confused...

Status
Not open for further replies.