06/12 - Wise Wednesday!

Do you like your poptarts hot?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone know if that hit Elements of Interactive Cartography broken? I've been waiting too long for it to load, about ready to return it cuz I have other stuff to do
I got halfway through it TWICE earlier and tried emailing and never got a response.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Anyone know if that hit Elements of Interactive Cartography broken? I've been waiting too long for it to load, about ready to return it cuz I have other stuff to do
I was able to do about half until it stuck on a loading screen. I cut and pasted my worker ID into the submit field and immediately emailed the requester about the tech issue I ran into but have yet to hear back.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I was able to do about half until it stuck on a loading screen. I cut and pasted my worker ID into the submit field and immediately emailed the requester about the tech issue I ran into but have yet to hear back.
Glad it wasn't just me. Ok, not happy you all got stuck, too, but at least it wasn't just me.

Reactions: Blakkat

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
It’s taco Wednesday.
will you quit eavesdropping on my conversations? :wink:

Figured out an hour ago that I will be cooking tacos for dinner tonight when the family was non-committal to what item with ground beef they wanted me to make so I had to make an executive decision on tacos.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Glad it wasn't just me. Ok, not happy you all got stuck, too, but at least it wasn't just me.
I'm also glad it wasn't just me. Things were working great until that point in the task and I was finding the task a little fun actually. I wouldn't mind a retake for that pay amount if the requester is able to solve and make the task workable the whole way through.

Reactions: Kennedy

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm also glad it wasn't just me. Things were working great until that point in the task and I was finding the task a little fun actually. I wouldn't mind a retake for that pay amount if the requester is able to solve and make the task workable the whole way through.
I'd do a retake, but I won't be happy if I get an email that says "Oh sorry. Oops." after I spent the time on it twice to try to get it to work. I think only one time emailing a requester have I ever gotten a compensation for a broken hit I attempted to do. Ok, maybe twice.

xqyzt

Reaction score
I was able to complete it this morning, but I had to reload a few times, pull some teeth, lick my own butthole... The hit is ass. I really did not like it.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Vicky why are you sending me a second unhappy email when I don't have your qual? Stop harassing me since I don't work for you!
I think all of us in this particular boat should send her a bill for having to read her emails without getting the benefit of doing her HITS.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I think all of us in this particular boat should send her a bill for having to read her emails without getting the benefit of doing her HITS.
Oh don't worry, even those of us with the qual don't really get the benefit of her HITs

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
The first time about gave me a mini panic attack. Like "Holy Cow, I'm getting a qual pulled because I've been bad...WAIT I don't even have that qual!"

Reactions: HelloHello
Status
Not open for further replies.