06/13 - Moleman Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuchotant

I made that batch faaamous
Reaction score
Anyone else's A9 script (for the Category hits) making you have to click in the window before being able to press submit or change the selection?

Reactions: Yume and MerryLou

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Anyone else's A9 script (for the Category hits) making you have to click in the window before being able to press submit or change the selection?
Yes :eek:

But I thought maybe I was just crazy and it had always been like that.

jessers

beer wench
Contributor
Reaction score
So....my account on mturkgrind has been suspended. I've been a member for around a year, contributed $, but mainly just lurk. After discovering mturkcrowd, I've been lurking here instead.

This is the only other message I've posted here: "I've been away from turking for a while to remodel my new house and just found this place today. So this is why grind is so dead? All the cool kids came here..."

I hadn't tried to log on to grind since posting that message here, but just tried to and my account has been suspended. Is someone over there really that asinine/petty/childish???
it's just down, we're all partying over here. :)

Reactions: Jigarkhwar

NetworkData-Rob

Requester
Reaction score
What if I missed them cause I went to go put clothes on. Can I still get the qual :eek:

Once we've looked over the results from the first batch, we will be posting more, larger qualification batches. I'll keep everyone updated on our thread in the Requesters section

Katiee

Contributor
Reaction score
So....my account on mturkgrind has been suspended. I've been a member for around a year, contributed $, but mainly just lurk. After discovering mturkcrowd, I've been lurking here instead.

This is the only other message I've posted here: "I've been away from turking for a while to remodel my new house and just found this place today. So this is why grind is so dead? All the cool kids came here..."

I hadn't tried to log on to grind since posting that message here, but just tried to and my account has been suspended. Is someone over there really that asinine/petty/childish???
Hello, fellow Cajun!

LightningLord

You think that's a Schwinn.
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Behavioral Study | PANDA
Requester: Behavioral Lab [A3L938T2D4Z24K] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.15 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.63 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 22 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Complete a study (25-30 minutes) to help us understand human reasoning and behavior--$1.00
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 50
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US
This is pretty terrible...

Reactions: Milo and Kliq
Status
Not open for further replies.