06/13 - Moleman Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
The benefits were the reason I was considering it. I need to have medical and UPS provides medical coverage to part time employees.

But right now I think I'll just continue to get health coverage the way all broke americans get it. Web MD'ing my symptoms, nyquil and tylenol.
Out here, they provide medical after you've been there for X amount of months, but it requires that you join the union. Which...if you work there, you have to join the union anyway.

The weird thing is, you don't have to join the union if you're just a temp employee, like the people that get hired on through Christmas.

BUT if you stay on after your temp period, they make you join the union, and they make you pay back union dues. So MisterEgo @MisterEgo was hired in December of last year, he didn't get on there permanently until Febuary, and they didn't get him signed up in to the union until May...but we owe union dues going all the way back to December, plus some enrollment fee, plus the union fees that we owe for each month anyway.

So the health insurance is awesome but the union is kind of screwy. Dealing with the union has been annoying.

But once it's all said and done, we have full health coverage (medical, dental, and vision) for 20 bucks a month, no copay, no deductable. And they cover weird shit, like cosmetic dentistry and chiropractors.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Do this HIT if you recently joined a Google Group | PANDA
Requester: Sergey Schmidt [A1IFMRTRLY6CMX] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 2.11 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.85 Generosity
★★★★ 4.18 Fairness
★★★★ 4.35 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 243 | TOS Flags: 11
Submit a new TO review
Description: -
Time: 45 minutes
HITs Available: 171
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is US
do these work now? or are they still unemployed?

Lepi

Contributor
Reaction score
Lepi @Lepi do you mind sending me a PM of the summary data totals you have so far for this week?
I haven't gone through and grabbed them just yet, I do it all Tuesday morning once all the stragglers have posted. But I can go ahead and grab the stuff that was posted yesterday and send it over if you want.

Reactions: Tribune and Jaded

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I haven't gone through and grabbed them just yet, I do it all Tuesday morning once all the stragglers have posted. But I can go ahead and grab the stuff that was posted yesterday and send it over if you want.
I'm testing a script out and just want to compare numbers so I can get the nuances figured out.

Reactions: <Gucci> and Tribune

Lepi

Contributor
Reaction score

Lepi

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm testing a script out and just want to compare numbers so I can get the nuances figured out.
Mmkay. Would numbers from one of the other weeks work?

Reactions: Tribune
Status
Not open for further replies.