coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I did 230 hits today - that's my record so far. Also record highest single day pay.
Today's Projected Earnings: $14.56

Not done yet though. :)
Good job! :thumbup:

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Make social judgments and test your brain -- $5/~45mins
Requester: ESClabs [A1U8RL0GPUGR86] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭ 4.05 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.44 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.69 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.80 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 71
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: *DOES NOT WORK ON TABLETS AND PHONES* Perform a series of social judgment and cognition tasks for $5. You need a desktop or laptop computer with high-speed internet and audio capabilities.
Time: 24 hours
Hits Available: 21
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95, Location is US
I just caught this right off scraper and was a little shocked at that. 24 hour timer. :bode:

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Finding actions in videos - should take around 5 minutes (WARNING: MAY CONTAIN EXPLICIT VIDEOS) | PANDA
Requester: Will [ABQA8TBU3V6F7] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 2.33 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.91 Generosity
★★★★ 4.86 Fairness
★★★★ 4.78 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 49 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: -
Time: 3 hours 20 minutes
HITs Available: 10
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is US

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
Way off topic but, if you're on the DNC list for phone solicitors, and a company calls you twice a week asking for another person that you don't know, can't you sue them? This has been going on for 6 months or more. I just got really freaked out because I had a voicemail from the "IRS" stating that they were about to take action. I've been through an intense audit rather recently(3 years) so, that is still fresh in my mind. I know that I've settled everything from them. But, I got that new job yesterday(haven't started yet) and it seemed like a strange, coincidental, yet bad, turn of events. Like they new, before even filling out W2/I-9 stuff, that I was working. I was so worried that I stalled for 2 hours before calling back. But, when I get ahold of these people, I know the guys voice because I've heard it more than 150 times. It wasn't the IRS at all. It was the foreign gentleman who offered me a grant of $2500 but ended up telling me he was going to report me to the police about my lack of tax filing for 2015, and that they were on there way to arrest me. Should I call somebody about this? It's starting to get really bothersome.
I actually work in financial crimes :incog:. Most of these are out of the country using spoofed numbers. Best advice is don't talk to them, don't answer the phone and sooner or later they will give up

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
I actually work in financial crimes :incog:. Most of these are out of the country using spoofed numbers. Best advice is don't talk to them, don't answer the phone and sooner or later they will give up
I worked in the fraud department of a wireless company for several years. Stopped being shocked at how shitty people were after a while.

Reactions: Liz

LurkyTurkey

Contributor
Reaction score
well, looking at the reviews, it appears that they used to offer a higher quality item and then suddenly switched suppliers. the new batch upset a few people, and then everything went downhill.

the low price and the free shipping are making me assume that this company is just trying to deplete their warehouse, and get rid of the useless erasers that fall apart before/during use. the dollar and change are probably the bare minimum postage price to place these erasers in a bag and get rid of them to unsuspecting buyers like me.
Magic Erasers are the best at cleaning soap scum or similar grime w/o bleach etc. They're supposed to disintegrate as they clean, like a pencil eraser "disappears" when you use it. If you see that it's flaking into bigger pieces, maybe save em for outdoor duty, like cleaning the cooler. Should be possible to get $1.17 worth of use out of it.

jayjay

Contributor
Reaction score

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Identify whether these images are adult. (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
Requester: ProductRnR [A2BAP2QO7MMQI9] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 2.70] [Fair: 3.31] [Comm: 2.21] [Fast: 2.93]
Description:
Judge whether the image depicts an Adult image or not.
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 418
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: Spam score 5.1 is less than 13; Quality score 5.1 is greater than 60; HIT abandonment rate (%) is less than 20; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Global Quality Score is greater than 5; Quality score 1.3 - AutoGranted on Request is greater than 10; Adult Content Qualification is 1

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.