• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Okay question, how come TQueen @TQueen 's Crowd pleaser banner is in a different spot then Pleco @Pleco s?
It's because they like her more. My Crowd Pleaser banner is an embarrassment to this forum, which is really saying a lot when you see the things we post here.

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Also, thanks for making me lose the argument w/ the sock rolling. Who are you people.
The worst monsters in history, apparently. Just throw them in the drawer, if that.

Reactions: Jaded and kryss

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Okay question, how come TQueen @TQueen 's Crowd pleaser banner is in a different spot then Pleco @Pleco s?
All banners have a display order. The Crowd Pleaser banner is set to display under the Contributor banner, which is why Pleco's is on the bottom. TQueen doesn't have a Contributor banner, so her Crowd Pleaser banner is on the top.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
All banners have a display order. The Crowd Pleaser banner is set to display under the Contributor banner, which is why Pleco's is on the bottom. TQueen doesn't have a Contributor banner, so her Crowd Pleaser banner is on the top.
A few more years of surveys and I bet she can afford one.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Also because TQueen @TQueen has become Bode "Emo Barry" Miller @Bode Miller: MTG edition

LightningLord

You think that's a Schwinn.
Contributor
Reaction score
But, ahem...how does one receive a crowd pleaser banner? From the name I assume many a lube bottle are used.... :sneaky:

Reactions: C to the J
Status
Not open for further replies.