06/14 - Wonderful Wednesday!

Do you eat or drink aloe?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ALinAL

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Write a brief comment about a product or service for a website proof-of-concept | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: MAD Labs [AH3L9684FUCS6] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.03] [Fast: 4.29] [Comm: 2.91] [Fair: 4.17] [Reviews: 47] [ToS: 3]
TO 2:
[Rate: $12.50/hr] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
You will write five brief comments about your perception of how well 5 products or services solve a given problem. Your comments will be used in a non-commercial website prototype.
Time: 5 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.50
Qualifications: Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Are you serious? And how do you know the guy is actually illegal? Let me tell you a story, true story. The x worked for the IRS, IRS not INS as it was called then, got that? Okay. He had a taxpayer who really was an immigrant and was behind in taxes. Yes, they have to pay. Drug dealers have to pay. That's how they stay out of trouble. But this guy was just a worker bee. So the x goes about trying to collect and bugs the guy. IRS, not INS, got that? Well one day x says to me, "I closed that immigrant case." He had this annoying habit of checking little blurbs in the newspaper. He found a blurb of an immigrant that was killed, as in murdered, at the address where his non-taxpayer lived. He cut that out and closed the case and it was accepted. I told this story to a lawyer one day and he really admired my ignorance. He said, "Don't you know why the guy ended up dead?" No, tell me. "No one believed the x when he said IRS not INS." I told that to x and the look of horror on his face was priceless.
People ask the strangest questions on this site that these questions are pulled from.

Reactions: Liz

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Are you serious? And how do you know the guy is actually illegal? Let me tell you a story, true story. The x worked for the IRS, IRS not INS as it was called then, got that? Okay. He had a taxpayer who really was an immigrant and was behind in taxes. Yes, they have to pay. Drug dealers have to pay. That's how they stay out of trouble. But this guy was just a worker bee. So the x goes about trying to collect and bugs the guy. IRS, not INS, got that? Well one day x says to me, "I closed that immigrant case." He had this annoying habit of checking little blurbs in the newspaper. He found a blurb of an immigrant that was killed, as in murdered, at the address where his non-taxpayer lived. He cut that out and closed the case and it was accepted. I told this story to a lawyer one day and he really admired my ignorance. He said, "Don't you know why the guy ended up dead?" No, tell me. "No one believed the x when he said IRS not INS." I told that to x and the look of horror on his face was priceless.
wut

charlie

Reaction score
Not too active on the forums here so excuse me if this question has been asked a lot, but are Zoltars a thing of the past?
very much so unfortunately.

spchles1

Reaction score
Title: Survey on personality traits (125 questions) | PANDA
Requester: Joseph T. Hughes Jr. [A3162BKE031TVD] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.92] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 4.94]
Description:
This psychological survey concerns personality, values, and personal characteristics. Your responses are totally anonymous. The survey consists of 125 questions. It takes about 15 minutes.
Time: 2 hour(s)
HITs Available: 400
Reward: $1.75
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;
7 min

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Gratitude Survey 5 68-80 (Amit)(~ 8 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: EpleyLab [A1V81IH1ELJIDC] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.52] [Fair: 4.79] [Comm: 4.00] [Fast: 4.64]
Description:
80 cents for a survey about gratitude!
Time: 59 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.80
Qualifications: Exc: [1771004518-46844] DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

Reactions: basketcasey
Status
Not open for further replies.