06/15 - Forgetting It Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Can someone explain why I can't make forecasts for certain topics on SC even though I've never done them before? I just wasted 30 minutes on a question and couldn't post my response.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Theres jobs out there where you just work for a major company and respond to bullshit questions on social media pages...

I wonder if I could do that from home...

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Can someone explain why I can't make forecasts for certain topics on SC even though I've never done them before? I just wasted 30 minutes on a question and couldn't post my response.
wouldn't be surprised if that's not an unintended consequence of the overreaction done by SC due to the shit work they've been getting.

their support is likely still around, but I wouldn't wait too long to message them.

Last edited:

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Theres jobs out there where you just work for a major company and respond to bullshit questions on social media pages...

You can't just post :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant::eggplant: for everything.

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
wouldn't be surprised if that's not part of the overreaction done by SC due to the shit work they've been getting.

their support is likely still around, but I wouldn't wait too long to message them.
I honestly can't wait for this to end. So sick of this BS.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I honestly can't wait for this to end. So sick of this BS.
I stopped after the last email. it's ridiculous when my answers were more detailed than their examples and I'm still getting shit about it.

Reactions: nopoopwarez

KillMoles

°
Contributor
Reaction score

I've seen jobs like that posted on Indeed before. They have a title something like Social Media something or other and some were work from home.

Reactions: thedorchannel
Status
Not open for further replies.