SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Suggest Book Section Titles | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Thierry Blancpain [A1C3Z6BDD5GWJL] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Come up with 10 section titles for a non-fiction book about Amazon Mechanical Turk and a description of each. The book is aimed at non-Turkers that just want to learn about MT. It is not a self-help book about making money.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.80
Qualifications: None;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Not bad. Picked up some more offline work so I'm happy about that. Too hot out there though! :dead:
Right on! Has to be nice to get a little break from turking, especially on a good day for it. I understand about the heat, it's out of control already. 99 in OKC today, and got an email alert this morning that the heat index will be up around 106. It's balls, and too early in the year for such things.

Okay, sorry to be so annoying ... these are the scripts I've remembered and found so far, I'm missing a ton of stuff and can't even think of what all I'm missing. Anyone want to throw me some more scripts I need to install? I know I need the Customer Interests/Amazon one but I've searched the forum and can't find the link. :(
What scripts are vital to you is independent of each turker. There are things some work on and some don't, or needs that different people have. Your best bet for finding things you think you need is a google search for the item, adding greasyfork as a term. A google search for clickhappier @clickhappier 's page on greasyfork is great too, because CH put a lot of effort into compiling a nice list of common scripts. As far as what script to use to monitor for hits, that is also up to personal preference and such. There are a few script-specific threads though that are super helpful to get an idea of how each one works and how it might best help you.

pretty sure someone's answered this because I'm a turtle, but whatevs. Good luck in getting it all sorted!

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Rate the skill of a surgeon shown on a video clip | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: C-SATS, Inc [A15ZSKX8TUCGEU] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.14] [Fast: 4.62] [Comm: 4.00] [Fair: 4.19] [Reviews: 87] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $22.40/hr] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
This is a research study where you watch a video clip of a surgical procedure (no patient or surgeon identification is shown) and rate the skill level of the surgeon. (undefined)
Time: 45 minutes
HITs Available: 4
Reward: $0.88
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; C-SATS Block has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm just starting to go ham on the ipsofts now

mypaperheart

I've got a hammer and a heart of glass <3
Reaction score
Right on! Has to be nice to get a little break from turking, especially on a good day for it. I understand about the heat, it's out of control already. 99 in OKC today, and got an email alert this morning that the heat index will be up around 106. It's balls, and too early in the year for such things.

What scripts are vital to you is independent of each turker. There are things some work on and some don't, or needs that different people have. Your best bet for finding things you think you need is a google search for the item, adding greasyfork as a term. A google search for clickhappier @clickhappier 's page on greasyfork is great too, because CH put a lot of effort into compiling a nice list of common scripts. As far as what script to use to monitor for hits, that is also up to personal preference and such. There are a few script-specific threads though that are super helpful to get an idea of how each one works and how it might best help you.

pretty sure someone's answered this because I'm a turtle, but whatevs. Good luck in getting it all sorted!
Thank you! I'm having trouble remembering what all I need and used to have so any ideas thrown out there are helpful. :)

Reactions: minkyboodle
Status
Not open for further replies.