• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Christa

you didn't see that
Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Consumer Survey Research for work related to 34R0BODSP18ASDX22PKIPRE2P2T5EK.
The value of your bonus is: $3.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Bonus for completing 10 or more of the daily entertainment surveys (threshold lowered due to technical difficulties) - Thank You!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Sincerely,
Amazon Mechanical Turk

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Determine whether a video is kid-safe | PANDA
Requester: Google [A3I1E5O5S34JA0] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 1.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 6 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: -
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 25
Reward: $0.13
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is US
SquishyFluffkin @SquishyFluffkin

davionic

I am ugly and I'm proud
Reaction score
I'm lost. Feels like I either insulted a mother or Liz @Liz is trying to get babysitting hours. If it was the latter than I just meant I don't want kids.

Everyone is free to do what they wish in life and we should embrace it. We can only find true happiness in peace, love, and realistic daily goals.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm lost. Feels like I either insulted a mother or Liz @Liz is trying to get babysitting hours. If it was the latter than I just meant I don't want kids.

Everyone is free to do what they wish in life and we should embrace it. We can only find true happiness in peace, love, and realistic daily goals.
It is because Liz is a well known Baby stealer and is always looking for kids to kidnap

Christa

you didn't see that
Contributor
Reaction score

hmmm, I thought she wanted to trade her kids to you for good hits...... There's a lot of ways you could read that....... :p Welcome!!

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score

First off I DON'T get insulted EVER I just like to "babysit" not steal babies Squatty @Squatty

:evillaugh:

casualwarfare

Reaction score

Nah you didn't insult anyone. Liz is just a baby fanatic always trying to lure people to her house with promises of baked goods and such so she can steal their babies.

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Lifestyle and Personality | PANDA
Requester: Adam B. Cohen [A21PEIJS1K78KP] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.79 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 15 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: A survey regarding lifestyle, beliefs, and traits.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 80;Location is US

Reactions: Tribune

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Awesome. Kid safe increased timers to 30 minutes. Didn't they used to be like 3?
They were always 3min. Then last day they posted at 30min, then reposted at 3min again.

Reactions: Tribune
Status
Not open for further replies.