• cereal before milk (shudder)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
Did about 20 of those dispensary HITs. They're not horrible at 20c/1.5 minutes, works out to about $8/hr. Already got one rejection today so I'm not going to do any more scared money.

Reactions: Pleco

THFYM

Neither Agree Nor Disagree
Contributor
Reaction score
#FurryLivesMatter

Reactions: Kizka

jessers

beer wench
Contributor
Reaction score
Not amazing I tried.

Today's Projected Earnings: $14.10

I wish I were getting better.
aren't you pretty new to turking still? that's really awesome, and from what i've seen you are getting better. the way i think of it: that's $14 you didn't have yesterday. i've been on mturk since 2012 and didn't make consistent money on it until this year, and because of forums this year i've made more in five months than i made in the previous three years combined. it just takes time to learn, then it'll come. hang in there dude, you're doing great. :)

Reactions: Lunnaku

SharonS

Reaction score
I got a email from amazon..payments supposedly saying i had transaction post on june,5th....never got email before and ive done alot since then as far as transactions...i never seen these emails before..anyone else ever get one? Wanna make sure its legit ugggg fml

Billnye817

Contributor
Reaction score
aren't you pretty new to turking still? that's really awesome, and from what i've seen you are getting better. the way i think of it: that's $14 you didn't have yesterday. i've been on mturk since 2012 and didn't make consistent money on it until this year, and because of forums this year i've made more in five months than i made in the previous three years combined. it just takes time to learn, then it'll come. hang in there dude, you're doing great. :)
It's amazing how many times people have asked for help on Reddit and someone goes "Join a Forum if you want to improve" and instead they just sit and continue to complain about not making money on Mturk on Reddit and tell others we are some weird Illuminati who just make up our successes on here.

Reactions: Cmoney

Locke

Veni, Vidi, Vici
Contributor
Reaction score
I got a email from amazon..payments supposedly saying i had transaction post on june,5th....never got email before and ive done alot since then as far as transactions...i never seen these emails before..anyone else ever get one? Wanna make sure its legit ugggg fml
Yeah, I posted about this earlier. Its just summary emails after you transferred payments out of your Amazon payments account. I guess they are supposed to be sent after you started a transfer but for some reason, they are all being sent at the same time now.

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
It's amazing how many times people have asked for help on Reddit and someone goes "Join a Forum if you want to improve" and instead they just sit and continue to complain about not making money on Mturk on Reddit and tell others we are some weird Illuminati who just make up our successes on here.
More hits for me.

>.>

Reactions: Billnye817
Status
Not open for further replies.