A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: humbleturker

charlie

Reaction score
has anyone figured out just exactly what those unspun hits want? every time i go look i'm still confused.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
has anyone figured out just exactly what those unspun hits want? every time i go look i'm still confused.
Some of the questions make sense ("Find me the best restaurant for steak in Tampa") but some are just nonsensical. If you read them out loud, sometimes it seems like the person was asking the question to an Alexa-like device and the device got the interpretation wrong ("What are the best dog reads in a girl" probably means "What are the best dog breeds in the world"). I'm not answering the ones that I think I can "translate" but that's what I think is going on with the ones that are all nonsense.

charlie

Reaction score
Some of the questions make sense ("Find me the best restaurant for steak in Tampa") but some are just nonsensical. If you read them out loud, sometimes it seems like the person was asking the question to an Alexa-like device and the device got the interpretation wrong ("What are the best dog reads in a girl" probably means "What are the best dog breeds in the world"). I'm not answering the ones that I think I can "translate" but that's what I think is going on with the ones that are all nonsense.
i still don't get it. i see places we're apparently supposed to provide answers to something with a phrase at the top of the hit.

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
i still don't get it. i see places we're apparently supposed to provide answers to something with a phrase at the top of the hit.
Right. Whoever was asking the "question" in that case didn't understand the formatting so the user portion doesn't match the provided question starting portion.

Reactions: ChristopherASA
Status
Not open for further replies.