One of these has to go:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I usually just pick an arbitrary number of days to keep the poll open. Also, we apparently can't set polls that are longer than 10 years. :(
damn i really want to know statistics over 10 years.

• Haha
Reactions: LucyO and aveline

Oatmar

just beachy
Contributor
Reaction score
completely off topic, however I need outside perspective. The guy says that tacos are not cheaper on Tuesdays. I said, I am pretty sure at least one of the big chains has them for dirt cheap on Tuesdays and to bring some home. Am I just crazy here, or are they cheaper at one of the chains?

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
i think all soda is disgusting so pepsi is out
It was tough for me to choose between Pepsi and Kool-Aid. I'm not crazy about either one. But Pepsi at least can have a use for making cocktails with. Kool-Aid with liquor just reminds me of the sadness that was my 20s, so that's out.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
completely off topic, however I need outside perspective. The guy says that tacos are not cheaper on Tuesdays. I said, I am pretty sure at least one of the big chains has them for dirt cheap on Tuesdays and to bring some home. Am I just crazy here, or are they cheaper at one of the chains?
i know a few bowling alleys that have taco tuesdays but not aware of any large chains

Reactions: LucyO

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Too bad I can't vote 2 choices. I don't do coffee or tea. I do soda and I do "kool-aid" in the form of sugar free lemonade and sugar free tropical punch packets that I dump in a 16.9 fl oz water bottle to make a kool-aid like drink.

Reactions: LucyO

redtokyoboxers

the güero you cannot sweat-o
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Del Taco and Rubio's both have Taco Tuesdays deals, off the top of my head.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Pepsi sucks, but not as much as Kool Aid. Coca Cola on the other hand is delicious.
i will NEVER understand the pepsi sucks/coke is awesome thing. lol they're pretty much the same thing! like Dennys and IHOP

• Wow
Reactions: LucyO and Kennedy
Status
Not open for further replies.