One of these has to go:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
I guess this shows how ignorant/uneducated I am. I didn't know that was possible. Sounds like one of the worst things ever!! Now I'll live the rest of my life fearing that this will happen to me....
Well,

1) It's not contagious, to my knowledge, and
2) Coffee is second only to milk in chemical complexity in beverages. Lots of potential there for allergies!
3) Coffee is my favorite allergy after clams. Don't even like the smell of coffee.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
The only movies I watch these days are "The Royal Tenenbaums" and "Thor: Ragnorak." Any other comfort movie recommendations?

Kerek @Kerek

DCI

Reaction score
OK Crowdsurf is starting to tick me off... So I was told from the beginning to take the test on WorkMarket to get my qual. I passed first attempt.. but now I get all these random job offers from work Market like Im a comp tech and they want me to go fix stuff.. I have no clue why none of my quals even mention that.
So a couple of weeks ago I sent an email asking how I can get the quals for the longer videos so I dont feel like im putting in so much effort to do them. Well no response and my qual disappeared. tried over and over to figure out what was goin g on, would either get a blank email or and email saying they are looking into it.. Today I get this....

Cynthia
(Crowdsurf)
Jun 18, 19:10 PDT
Hello,
Your quals were removed because it appears that you already had a higher qualification than you should have. You do not have Transcription quals, which you need before you had the review quals. Not sure how that happened.
So in order for you to receive your quals back, you will have to take the Transcription assessment on Mturk.
Best,
CrowdSurf Support
But to begin with they told me to take the test on workMarket... So I am confused and agitated. Never could find a test on Mturk when I started that why they sent me to WorkMarket... grrrrr Sent them a copy of my test but god knows when I will hear back if ever.
There's an unsubscribe link in workmarket emails that will opt you out of any future emails from them. You can also make yourself unlisted in your profile.

Don't think crowdsurf has much in the way of longer transcriptions.

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
There's an unsubscribe link in workmarket emails that will opt you out of any future emails from them. You can also make yourself unlisted in your profile.

Don't think crowdsurf has much in the way of longer transcriptions.
Yes they have different timed ones it starts out as earn up to .14 cents for timed review on up to .21 cents for full review. I dont like doing the transcription ones.. just the reviews

• Angry
Reactions: Tandem In Time

Melchiorus

Reaction score
Has anyone else experience the Acme Data Collection HITs becoming actual cancer? I used to do their HITs so easy and now it's legit impossible because it tells you "Increase Gain" "Decrease Gain" "You are clipping". I record in another program and no clipping at all, perfect sound. So annoying.

Reactions: Veltora Otew

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone else experience the Acme Data Collection HITs becoming actual cancer? I used to do their HITs so easy and now it's legit impossible because it tells you "Increase Gain" "Decrease Gain" "You are clipping". I record in another program and no clipping at all, perfect sound. So annoying.
I admit my Mic on this computer is not very good, but yeah I have done them before and can't now.

I do need a new mic.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
i'm afraid my $16.49 PE will have to suffice tonight. I'm off to bed. Gnight all
Sometimes it's better not to "round out" your goals. I don't have many rejections, but the ones I have are mostly trying to get those last few pennies or dollars, and taking a chance on something I normally wouldn't!

Reactions: HelloHello and GTR

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Why are there so many defenders of Kool-Aid?
because "kool-aid" like flavorings for my bottled water is awesome! I love the Country Time Zero Sugar lemonade and Hawaiian Punch Sugar Free Tropical Punch ones.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
good night y'all! Hope everyone does well, sleeps soundly when you call it a night, and wakes up refreshed to do great tomorrow!

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
my pe would've been higher if i didn't have the dentist appointment in the middle of the day
That sucks, i noticed the forum was pretty peachless for a long time today. I figured you were just grinding hard.

Reactions: GTR and Peachy
Status
Not open for further replies.