06/19 - Making the Most out of Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
That's good to know because I pay like no attention to this forum.
I laid in my recliner with my blood pressure at heart attack level most of the weekend. while two of these bozos. keep on tagging me about wanting to kick my ass, when I wasnt even here. Im allowed to be a lil rude. :LOL:

Reactions: Rerun

It's Gamera!

Flippant Amniote
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Well, there's no need to be rude about it, but it just seems lately like people really want to talk about wrestling.
It is merely a metaphoric expression of our community at large grappling with low pay, less than healthy working conditions and a steady diet of Slim Jims.

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
No, there have been a lot of people talking about wrestling lately and posting gifs and stuff. It's not just him.
i know but he's been on me lately. so im blaming him.

Reactions: Rerun

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I laid in my recliner with my blood pressure at heart attack level most of the weekend. while two of these bozos. keep on tagging me about wanting to kick my ass, when I wasnt even here. Im allowed to be a lil rude. :LOL:
Well, if anything like that happens, please report it. Because, honestly, I'm getting a little tired of the constant snark around here. I don't think it creates much of a welcoming environment.

Rerun

Forum Licker
Contributor
Reaction score
If anyone has an issue with my snark, please send me a private message so we can work it out. It is NOT my intention to make things uncomfortable for everyone.

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, if anything like that happens, please report it. Because, honestly, I'm getting a little tired of the constant snark around here. I don't think it creates much of a welcoming environment.
I get it. and ill stop.

Reactions: Kerek and Rerun

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.