06/19 - Tongue Tuesday!

Is your life exciting?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

StarfoxJ

Contributor
Reaction score
Back around 1999, I was getting really bored with my job and my mundane life, so I started looking for some other means of enjoyment. So while suffering from terrible insomnia I one night ran into this guy at a coffee shop and we started talking and came to find out we were both in the same boat. So we decided to move in together and we thought about what we could do for fun and excitement.

So TD< my new friend's nickname... and I started making homemade soap and selling it to the rich bitch types for $15 a bar and it was fun for awhile, but we were still missing something. So one night we decided to go downtown to the shady part of town and find people to fight and give soap too.

So after kicking the shit out of everyone except this one guy that just showed up and took his shirt and pants off and just roundhouse kicked the hell out of everyone, we decided to start a club, a special club that you could not talk about and the rules were simple. Rule number one: do not talk about the club, Rule number two: do not talk about the club. or else you would have to eat the soap that we made.

But after a couple of years of doing this, I got bored again and went searching for something new and exciting, I then found a group of people that wanted to go deep into the woods of this backwards ass town and look for some witch that the locals said was haunting the woods... So I went and...
if you put this much effort into working as you do sounding insane. you'd be rich.

LAJUAN JOHNSON

Reaction score
Title: Social Science Survey(~ 4 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Alain Van Hiel [A169PKM3NWFNL8] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.44] [Pay=3.88] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=4] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: VERY BRIEF, 3-5min survey!!!!
Qualifications: Exc: [91212-91773] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
r[/td][/tr]
I felt a little guilty for this one lol
(sigh) America

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I have 0.00010533 BTC. Can we pool ours and buy Amazon now?
we'd probably have some left over and could buy some tacos or something

Reactions: mboone73

alk69

Reaction score
Back around 1999, I was getting really bored with my job and my mundane life, so I started looking for some other means of enjoyment. So while suffering from terrible insomnia I one night ran into this guy at a coffee shop and we started talking and came to find out we were both in the same boat. So we decided to move in together and we thought about what we could do for fun and excitement.

So TD< my new friend's nickname... and I started making homemade soap and selling it to the rich bitch types for $15 a bar and it was fun for awhile, but we were still missing something. So one night we decided to go downtown to the shady part of town and find people to fight and give soap too.

So after kicking the shit out of everyone except this one guy that just showed up and took his shirt and pants off and just roundhouse kicked the hell out of everyone, we decided to start a club, a special club that you could not talk about and the rules were simple. Rule number one: do not talk about the club, Rule number two: do not talk about the club. or else you would have to eat the soap that we made.

But after a couple of years of doing this, I got bored again and went searching for something new and exciting, I then found a group of people that wanted to go deep into the woods of this backwards ass town and look for some witch that the locals said was haunting the woods... So I went and...
Now, the real question here is..Why the hell did I sit here and read this?

AngelFace

Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Questionnaire about how a sentence sounds to you | PANDA
Requester: Aniko Csirmaz [A8S6GIR5LTTLQ] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Questionnaire about whether sentences sound normal or strange (about 10-20 minutes)
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95;

GTR

Reaction score
Everybody turks their own way
theres also a nifty ignore button on each members profile, I suggest using it to block all the horror that some members post.

:thumbup:

Reactions: alk69

AngelFace

Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Quick survey about your opinions ($1.00 for ~7 min) | PANDA
Requester: GilbertLab [A1F1L6P4L69ZJG] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: 4.00] [Fair: 4.71] [Comm: 4.10] [Fast: 4.73]
Description:
Tell us your opinions about other people
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: IG perception qualification DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location EqualTo US;

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
brb gonna come steal one. Or both.

Probably both
the brown and tan one is absolutely insane.
this is one of their brothers. he was trying to sleep but the girls wouldn't stop sitting on him so I took pity and put him on the couch.

Reactions: Jaded

StarfoxJ

Contributor
Reaction score
Everybody turks their own way
theres also a nifty ignore button on each members profile, I suggest using it to block all the horror that some members post.

:thumbup:
i was teasing you. jesus. its not meant to be mean. that story is insane.

Reactions: GTR

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
the brown and tan one is absolutely insane.
this is one of their brothers. he was trying to sleep but the girls wouldn't stop sitting on him so I took pity and put him on the couch.
I need an absolutely insane dog. I think it would complement my sanity.

Reactions: GTR and themildone
Status
Not open for further replies.