Is your life exciting?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelFace

Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Take Two short memory tests (across one week). $2.50 bonus possible for completion of follow-up | PANDA
Requester: Dian Tu Cog Core [A30UF84WWE8LYF] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Help us test out new cognitive tests for use in studies on Alzheimer disease. Total time of effort is around 30 minutes spread across one week. Bonus payment for completing the second day.
Time: 216 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: completed_ALF DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;

AngelFace

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Cognitive Training App: Validation & Usability Testing (~90 minutes, iPhone only, UK EN speakers) | PANDA
Requester: OPIÑON [A24O6FXNYXY8HZ] (Req TV): N/A
Description:
We need help from iPhone users to test a non-complete "version zero" of a new cognitive training app. This will help us calibrating the definition of MVP and spotting UX/UI issues.
Time: 2 hour(s)
Reward: $16.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo GB;

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
Gone for 20 minutes to go to the bank and I when I get home I find the trash can tipped over and my dog chewing on a small bone. So he ate two porterhouse bones. Hope it digests, otherwise he'll die, I'm still paying for his last surgery....dumb dog.

GTR

Reaction score
Gone for 20 minutes to go to the bank and I when I get home I find the trash can tipped over and my dog chewing on a small bone. So he ate two porterhouse bones. Hope it digests, otherwise he'll die, I'm still paying for his last surgery....dumb dog.
how dry were the bones? if you know, if they were still moist then i think he will be ok but if dry, that could be possibly bad because of splinters, i really hope he will be ok, just watch him really close and how he is acting, if he gets lethargic take him to vet then for sure

Reactions: katarina

AngelFace

Contributor
Reaction score
Dogs can normally digest uncooked and some cooked bones just fine- as long as they chew them well- It's a rarity for bones to cause issues unless they have too many and they aren't chewed up well- I have never had a dog have an issue thus far in life thankfully- And working at a vet office- only had one dog come in for things stuck in their stomach and it was scrunchies etc-

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Sounds exactly like what my 2 year old does when I step into the bathroom for 30 seconds.

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
Dogs can normally digest uncooked and some cooked bones just fine- as long as they chew them well- It's a rarity for bones to cause issues unless they have too many and they aren't chewed up well- I have never had a dog have an issue thus far in life thankfully- And working at a vet office- only had one dog come in for things stuck in their stomach and it was scrunchies etc-
Well that makes me feel a little bit better...I'm googling it and everyone's like "omg take him to the vet! the splinters are gonna kill him" basically anyways lol. The bones were from last night, so they're cooked but a day old. I'm so mad at him right now, we don't have any room on our care credit to fix him again!

Reactions: AngelFace and GTR

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Alright. The stars have aligned. Goal has been met and my son is napping. Going to step outside and scream in the backyard for a solid minute to relieve today's political news induced stress before settling in to play some PUBG for a while.

AngelFace

Contributor
Reaction score
Well that makes me feel a little bit better...I'm googling it and everyone's like "omg take him to the vet! the splinters are gonna kill him" basically anyways lol. The bones were from last night, so they're cooked but a day old. I'm so mad at him right now, we don't have any room on our care credit to fix him again!
For sure- anything can be scary, especially if it means a huge vet bill- I feel you there- It's just like anything else- Even something that is normal can harm us or our dogs but it's rare- I have been giving chicken and steak bones to all kinds of dogs for years- no issue. very rare- Unless he shows signs of digestive problems- he'll be fine- He's just being a dog- Can't resist meat- I ahve a lab mix that pretty much chews anything- including metal- thankfully he doesn't swallow it-

If he's going potty fine and not vomiting- he's good. No big deal :) Get him some cow hoove bones-

Also I give my senior collie mix raw chicken and bones daily- She's fine.

Reactions: katarina and GTR

GTR

Reaction score
what happens when you get down to the last bite or two? do you have to use your hands like the rest of the plebs? (idk if I'm using that word right)
that's where it gets tricky, you have to decide to either finish that 30 cent survey on how racist you are and do you recycle? or grab the last bite of the Whopper
tough turkers make tough decisions...

SandraL

Reaction score
Aha...I've got another question regarding MTurk Suite and the Hit Finder/Catcher thingy. There's a certain type of hit I don't want from one of the requestors I work for. Is there any way to ask the Finder or Catcher to NOT get those? Thanks!

AngelFace

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Be a judge for a day! | PANDA
Requester: Ben Green [AF0IZ2TRB7PRU] (Req TV): N/A
Description:
Read a few sentences about people and predict their future behavior.
Time: 3 hour(s)
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 75; Location EqualTo US;

Status
Not open for further replies.