Title: $1.00. Make Hypothetical Economic Decisions. Time: 10 minutes | Accept
Requester: EPL Admin [ASSJ1Z1P5J8QI] Contact
TV: Hrly=$13.46 | Pay=Good | Approval=1-3 days | Comm=Unrated | Rej=0 | Blk=0
TO: Pay=3.70 | Fast=4.25 | Comm=2.90 | Fair=4.58 | Reviews=106 | ToS=6
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 3:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Make hypothetical economic choices for yourself and others/ answer demographic questions to earn $1.00. Time: 10 minutes. Must pass English comprehension check.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Guys, How's PE so far?
7.92. Very good for a day that started out with my first catch being a decent paying survey that was broken in the middle, then scratched for 65 cents, then the maddys dropped that helped tons, and then a survey or two after. My typical PE when AMT doesn't need last rites is about $5 so I'm ahead of a good day PE.

Reactions: LucyO

cassius

Reaction score
New research in biomechanics suggests that young people are developing hornlike spikes at the back of their skulls - bone spurs caused by the forward tilt of the head, which shifts weight from the spine to the muscles at the back of the head, causing bone growth in the connecting tendons and ligaments. The weight transfer that causes the buildup can be compared to the way the skin thickens into a callus as a response to pressure or abrasion.

Yup, that's it. The devil made them do it.:devilish:

Reactions: LucyO

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: Access to Healthcare Survey (55 yrs and older, takes 15-20 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Grace Caskie [A394WYCPGIWWYF] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.05] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Complete survey about healthcare access and internet use (55 yrs and older, takes 15-20 minutes)
Qualifications: Age - 55 or Older EqualTo 1; Root_May2019 DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US

• Haha
Reactions: GTR and aveline

GTR

Reaction score
I hate to hear that GTR. :(
thank you
i 'm just in the same boat as many others
where you just have to make hard decisions like that

and I don't care what some of the people in gov say
health care is a right, not a privilege
just because some have never had to worry about not having health care or food or a place to stay does not give them a right
to choose for everyone else.

the old saying holds true
walk a mile in someone else's shoes before you judge them

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
If I'm lucky. I've ordered ice cream from them a couple times and they just threw it in a paper bag without even using one of those insulated bags or ice packs or anything. I'm one of their last stops, so they can often be driving around for nearly two hours before they
I would just keep filing order issues when you get chocolate or ice cream in unacceptable shape because Amazon or their Prime Now drivers did not use reasonable care.

Reactions: aveline

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
thank you

just because some have never had to worry about not having health care or food or a place to stay does not give them a right

I will tell you I have been lucky my whole life. I have always had some of the best health care. This is not to brag, but to say that I agree with you. It is not fair that some people are graced with life saving medical care for nothing and others can't afford a simple prescription. Sure, people who earn more money deserve the yachts they buy or a big, fancy mansion. But how can we, as a country, deny something so basic as healthcare when we, as a country, have made it too expensive for the average man?

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
GoodRx is a free app and gives you good discounts on meds. There are some other apps but the discounts are not as good. And Kroger has a discount club for meds for like $36 for the year with cheap prescription prices. Had forgot to mention, if you get meds for 90 days you will save more money.
Best Post of the Day

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
New research in biomechanics suggests that young people are developing hornlike spikes at the back of their skulls - bone spurs caused by the forward tilt of the head, which shifts weight from the spine to the muscles at the back of the head, causing bone growth in the connecting tendons and ligaments. The weight transfer that causes the buildup can be compared to the way the skin thickens into a callus as a response to pressure or abrasion.

Yup, that's it. The devil made them do it.:devilish:
and I love everytime the media has reported this in the last day or two, they call it "tech neck".

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I've got a ton of stuff to get done around here this evening, so I've got to go. I hope you all have a wonderful evening and make lots and lots of money!!!

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I would just keep filing order issues when you get chocolate or ice cream in unacceptable shape because Amazon or their Prime Now drivers did not use reasonable care.
I just remove the tip. They give you up to 24 hours to adjust it. I figure if they're going to ruin $5 worth of ice cream then I'll just take that out of the tip. I kinda feel bad though because it's probably not even the driver's fault, but I just can't justify paying a tip when something like that happens.

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
thank you

As someone who had universal healthcare for 24 years before moving to this country, I heartily co-sign all of this. GTR 2020.

Now back to shitposting.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Title: Word Game(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Patrick Hurley [ARDJOM54KE3AC] Contact
TV: Hrly=$14.67 | Pay=Good | Approval=~24 hrs | Comm=Unrated | Rej=0 | Blk=0
TO: No Reviews
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 14
Description: Work on a series of word games to help us with an academic study
Qualifications: Exc: [-325557140-153908] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
21 min for me "Your final score in that round was XYZ, which results in a total payoff of $1.70. We will pay you within 2 business days. Thank you for your participation. " $2.70 total for HIT.

Status
Not open for further replies.