06/20 - Millionaire Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Definitely Not Riss

Probably not Breakfast Wino
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Please help us validate some measures.(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Ginges Lab [A149TXZJB2OWR7] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 3.74 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.22 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.52 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.80 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 87
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: survey
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Exc: [8884426-14024] has not been granted; Location is one of: US

Azazael

Reaction score
Hello to you too suga :wink:
awwww :love:. youre up early

...also
Message from OCMP35 (ocmp35@crowdcomputingsystems.com)
---------------------------------
Your qualification score has been changed from 80 to 60 for qualification TskH Revised Tools Qualification Survey.
Thanks for your work.

Kinda interesting since I only did the qual hits and got an 80, now like an hour+ later my score mysteriously drops?

Definitely Not Riss

Contributor
Reaction score
awwww :love:. youre up early

...also
Message from OCMP35 (ocmp35@crowdcomputingsystems.com)
---------------------------------
Your qualification score has been changed from 80 to 60 for qualification TskH Revised Tools Qualification Survey.
Thanks for your work.

Kinda interesting since I only did the qual hits and got an 80, now like an hour+ later my score mysteriously drops?
I am always up early :wink:. I live in a really rural place and I like to sit out and have coffee and look at the sky. We don't have light pollution here and as a previous city girl I really appreciate it. You can see the Milky way line. This picture of the northern lights was taken by a local guy. That's my nearest neighbor to the right's land. For those that are interested here's his website http://paulcyr.zenfolio.com/ he's got some great pics of baby bears playing around in his yard too.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I am always up early :wink:. I live in a really rural place and I like to sit out and have coffee and look at the sky. We don't have light pollution here and as a previous city girl I really appreciate it. You can see the Milky way line. This picture of the northern lights was taken by a local guy. That's my nearest neighbor to the right's land. For those that are interested here's his website http://paulcyr.zenfolio.com/ he's got some great pics of baby bears playing around in his yard too.
that's what life is about right there

Azazael

Reaction score
Ugh I am doing a sketchloop hit what is wrong with me :thumbdown:
IKR? I did that yesterday for the money and was like...wow...I am scraping the bottom of the barrel here :(

I am so jealous of that skyline. I'm semi rural/suburbs here. There is an airport in my city, if not for that, super rural

Reactions: Definitely Not Riss

Definitely Not Riss

Contributor
Reaction score
IKR? I did that yesterday for the money and was like...wow...I am scraping the bottom of the barrel here :(

I am so jealous of that skyline. I'm semi rural/suburbs here. There is an airport in my city, if not for that, super rural
Moving here was hands down the best life decision I have ever made. I didn't know nature looked like this outside of the discovery channel.

Reactions: Liz and Azazael

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
holy Narnia where is this magical place I think I need to move...

Reactions: Azazael

Definitely Not Riss

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Personality Assessment Survey(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Laura A. King [A1LBWICXYG4SXB] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 3.00 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 2.99 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.15 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.14 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 94

Description: This HIT contains a psychological survey that will take approximately 15 minutes to complete.
Time: 1 hour 29 minutes
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Exc: [1372108188-14238] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is one of: US

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score

Azazael

Reaction score
Yup, I remembered now why I don't like OCMP

Your qualification score has been changed from 60 to 80 for qualification TskH Revised Tools Qualification Survey.

<Gucci>

Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yup, I remembered now why I don't like OCMP

Your qualification score has been changed from 60 to 80 for qualification TskH Revised Tools Qualification Survey.
it's okay I had 8 the other day...as soon as it changes back to 80... go ham on the tree...... so they can't change it again... :)

<Gucci>

Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
This sketchloop thing is jacked up. It shows a limo then only gives me options to pick smart car or suv. Did anyone else have that happen?
it's always jacked up :)

Reactions: dillydally

Definitely Not Riss

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Talk with the User and Help Him/Her to Solve Problems | PANDA
Requester: Talking To the Crowd [AT1767HLJTZSK] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 3.09 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭☭ 3.48 Generosity
☭☭☭☭☭ 5.00 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.70 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 29

Description:
Work with other workers to have a conversation with the user, and help the user to solve his/her problems.
You will be paid with an extra bonus money based on your contribution to the conversation.

Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90; Adult Content Qualification is 1

Reactions: <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.