06/20 - Millionaire Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilma

I have no idea what I'm doing
Contributor
Reaction score
holy shit i just realized what this was!!! :)
In my case with night terrors due to narcolepsy, I prefer to be woken up because as long as I'm up screaming or freaking out, I'm still in "danger" and living out whatever nightmare I'm having and would appreciate being taken out of that situation. But I do agree, you should ask her Lunnaku @Lunnaku

Last edited:

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Short game (about 1-2 minutes). Chance to receive a bonus. (Part of the Games and Surveys project) | PANDA
Requester: Jan K. Woike [AG6JFKMXX57AR] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.50 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.14 Generosity
★★★★ 4.13 Fairness
★★★★ 4.10 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 39 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: A short game. Size of the bonus payment depends on luck and other participants. Can be taken only once.
Time: 15 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.15
Qualifications: None
This used to be $1??

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
When my other half has nightmares, and she's tossing and turning (She sometimes even talks or yells in her sleep lol) do you think it's okay to wake her? even though it's super hard for her to fall asleep? I was always curious as to what people do in this situation because I hate waking people but at the same time nightmares are sorta like suffering in a sense.
I'd wake her up. I'd rather be awake all night than trapped in some of my nightmares.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
In my case with night terrors due to narcolepsy, I prefer to be woken up because as long as I'm up screaming or freaking out, I'm still in "danger" and living out whatever nightmare I'm having and would appreciate being taken out of that situation. But I do agree, you should ask her
i think u quoted the wrong person lol

Reactions: Wilma

Lunnaku

Reaction score
I'd wake her up. I'd rather be awake all night than trapped in some of my nightmares.
Yeah this is what I was originally thinking also. Doesn't hurt to ask now that she's awake though.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Rate the quality of computer-generated speech - English@United States native only [#e566] | PANDA
Requester: Speechfeedback [A2DPU6JE37X0YV] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.79 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.44 Generosity
★★★★ 4.21 Fairness
★★★★★ 3.56 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 71 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Listen to a recording of artificial speech and rate it on how correct and natural it sounds to you.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 2
Reward: $0.60
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Evaluating Proposals | PANDA
Requester: WBT-Carnegie Mellon University Research [AVFP0913F34FP] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.67 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.46 Generosity
★★★★ 4.60 Fairness
★★★★ 4.40 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 16 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Evaluate two proposals, each based on a few hundred words of summary information.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 3
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 500;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US

Reactions: Azazael

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Well, I didn't get a qual email, but it let me accept and submit. Eh, if I get a rejection, I get a rejection. :bag:
i didnt get an email either. and it auto approves. if u can accept it, youre good.

Reactions: WordVixen

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Summer is my least favorite season. Can we skip to lovely fall?
With how hot it is and all of us being stuck here, we'll be lucky if this doesn't end in a Do The Right Thing situation.

Last edited:

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
When my other half has nightmares, and she's tossing and turning (She sometimes even talks or yells in her sleep lol) do you think it's okay to wake her? even though it's super hard for her to fall asleep? I was always curious as to what people do in this situation because I hate waking people but at the same time nightmares are sorta like suffering in a sense.
If she's not actually distressed, I'd leave her be. If she's breathing hard and seems terrified, wake her. If she's banging her head into the wall, wake her. Or if you can just nudge her to get her to roll over, sometimes that's enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.