06/20 - Totally Kicking Tail on Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone able to submit the John Curtis hits?

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
maybe they just had a bad Houston experience. you'd think they'd play the 4th largest city more than once every 10 yrs but eh
I've been warned that a bad Houston experience is not outside the realm of possibility. (No offense. I wouldn't know for sure, just have known a lot of TX folks.) Not sure why they wouldn't, though.
The DC show that they announced last week sold out literally in seconds for presale and general admission. Probably the same for these, they're attempting to combat the bot buyers these days with the presale signup thing which is cool and hopefully will work. I've already signed up for the Knoxville show in an attempt to snag tix the second the go up then plan accordingly to go visit my best friend in TN. I noticed there's no FL, TX or literally any North East dates but a couple of large gaps in the dates. I just don't want to run the risk of them actually not doing any shows relatively close until 2018 so I'm just going to nab em and take the shot now. Good luck!
Yeah, that doesn't surprise me given it's Grohl's hometown. I'm hoping those gaps mean the chances of a StL show is possible, too. I would sell my soul to the devil to see them again, so I hope I get my personalstuffs squared away in time to scoop up a couple of tickets. Good luck on getting your tix, too!

blackpupjean

Reaction score
So how are all you turkeys doing today. I made 4 cents today. Got my sound bar yesterday and tried hooking it up with rca cables, and it didn't work. Found out you have to use the audio out jack on the side of the TV, or use an optical cable. Going to have to stop at best buy and get one, cause Shopko, which is like 2 blocks from my job, didn't carry them. Well wish me luck that I can find one and that it works

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
So how are all you turkeys doing today. I made 4 cents today. Got my sound bar yesterday and tried hooking it up with rca cables, and it didn't work. Found out you have to use the audio out jack on the side of the TV, or use an optical cable. Going to have to stop at best buy and get one, cause Shopko, which is like 2 blocks from my job, didn't carry them. Well wish me luck that I can find one and that it works
You're not missing any money

Reactions: Pleco and Mr. Krabs

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Nice, what kind of sound bar?

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: PGHCI Comparison Study | PANDA
Requester: Wellesley HCI [A2EG7DBPZX5MZJ] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: read about personal genomics and take a brief quiz about the information; then compare four personal genomic reports of biological family members and answer questions about the report
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 99;Location is US

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Woke up to my 3rd rejection....I need to stop turking for the day

Reactions: Itsmee

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I decided to start breaking the fives.. I wanna watch the world burn.

Reactions: silentturker

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
How bad does this $6 Ed Testing HIT suck?

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Survey related to presonality and language. | PANDA
Requester: Ed Testing [A2Y7XK7IMHV2L2] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.83 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.46 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.80 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 88 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will be asked to complete a survey related to personality. This HIT will take approximately 60 minutes to complete, and you will be paid $6.00 for completing ALL of the items.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $6.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 96

mypaperheart

Reaction score
My mom loves Stephen King but a lot of his books I just can't get into. I recently tried reading The Stand on her recommendation but I had to return it halfway through. It was just too disgusting for me, and I'm not THAT easily disgusted. I mean, I watch Investigation Discovery and listen to true crime podcasts all the time ... but I just couldn't take it.

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
My mom loves Stephen King but a lot of his books I just can't get into. I recently tried reading The Stand on her recommendation but I had to return it halfway through. It was just too disgusting for me, and I'm not THAT easily disgusted. I mean, I watch Investigation Discovery and listen to true crime podcasts all the time ... but I just couldn't take it.
You should read 11/22/63. It's a lot different from his other books.

I like Dean Koontz. I just thought that Family Guy reference was hilarious :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.