Status
Not open for further replies.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Demographic Survey for Future Survey | PANDA
Requester: Jennifer Duer [A1U7EGRFLJBXDT] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.33 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 3 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Complete demographic information to determine eligibility for future survey
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: Location is US

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Anyone that is doing jail hits...what are you putting down? A list of names or a search page to find inmates? Thanks!
Not finding many inmate lists that's for sure. Most of them I'm ending up putting the jail or sheriff's website.

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey on preferences for products and services (5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Tong Lu [A3LFMMYL1NZPJV] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 4.85][Fair: 5.00][Comm: 5.00][Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Answer questions / tell us what you think of a selection of different products and services
Time: 2 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Splitting Time Calendar Studies has not been granted, Location is US

Reactions: Tribune

serverguy

Le mec de l'ordinateur
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey everyone - We have had a lot of new users as of late which is great! Thanks to everyone new on the forums. The increase in users and traffic has meant we needed to scale up our forum infrastructure to support you all. I've added some new backend features and servers behind the scenes for this and we should be good for a while. I'll be keeping a close eye on it for the next few days. Please let your admins know if you have any troubles and they'll be sure to get that info back to me.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Hey everyone - We have had a lot of new users as of late which is great! Thanks to everyone new on the forums. The increase in users and traffic has meant we needed to scale up our forum infrastructure to support you all. I've added some new backend features and servers behind the scenes for this and we should be good for a while. I'll be keeping a close eye on it for the next few days. Please let your admins know if you have any troubles and they'll be sure to get that info back to me.
Bode "Emo Barry" Miller @Bode Miller, you can come out of hiding. Your crush posted.

El Pablo

ಠ_ಠ
Contributor
Reaction score
I read admins and backends and stopped reading.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
What happened to Mapping crop fields in Africa? I was kinda liking those. After the 6 hrs I spent trying to pass the test. I think I am just doing things wrong.... :confused2:

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
We have a server guy? I had no idea that we had a server guy.

Hi Server Guy.
i thought that was kadauchi. I remember when the site first started he was fixing a bunch of stuff on the forum.

James

Reaction score
:thumbup:

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.